• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG Li Jia Wei: I'm Beijing person, China citizen, I hope to win in MY HOMELAND CHINA!

peter_lee_1969

Alfrescian
Loyal
From HWZ: http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=2064939

Miss Li Jia Wei - 自己是个北京人, 又是中国人。 我希望能在自己的本土, 自己的地盘上, 能够取得一枚奖牌

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=426895254

--------------------

my chinese not so powerful, can u guys check if its true? did a search on google:
自己是个北京人, 又是中国人。 我希望能在自己的本土

first return on channelnewsasia forum but apparently they have removed that thread, perhaps too super sensitive.

Last edited:

hughgrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: SG Li Jia Wei: I'm Beijing person, China citizen, I hope to win in MY HOMELAND CH

i think it means that she was born in beijing and to win a medal on her homeland would be great .
nothing wrong with it as she is still representing s'pore

peter_lee_1969

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: SG Li Jia Wei: I'm Beijing person, China citizen, I hope to win in MY HOMELAND CH

i think it means that she was born in beijing and to win a medal on her homeland would be great .
her homeland now is SINGAPORE. In the context she was speaking, homeland is CHINA to her.

Hope

Alfrescian
Loyal

What Ms Lee did not say:

Why m I in Singapore,a very little red dot whose Chinese do not even speak Chinese properly?

It is beacuse of peanuts-PAP gave me and promised me more peanuts($$$)lah

HeHeHe,stupid 66.67%

Killer

Alfrescian
Loyal

her homeland now is SINGAPORE. In the context she was speaking, homeland is CHINA to her.

HAHAHAH!!!!! She will never be loyal to SG. forget it.. that is just media words.

Kundavozhd

Alfrescian
Loyal

I wonder what the Mainland Chinese were thinking of her and our China-born team when they competed against the PRCs in the Table Tennis Finals?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal

aiyah give her a break lah...

it's about the law of supplies and demands..lah...

she is meeting ministerial needs...loyalty shouldn't come into the picture..

just imagine, she is not accepted by Sinkies, at the same time she is being labelled as traitor in PRC....

kena F both ways you know...

nanana1

Alfrescian
Loyal

HAHAHAH!!!!! She will never be loyal to SG. forget it.. that is just media words.

So many "Singaporeans" here also, says "Singapre worse than prostitute", etc., will they be loyal, will you be loyal, how to expect her to be loyal ?:confused:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

So many "Singaporeans" here also, says "Singapre worse than prostitute", etc., will they be loyal, will you be loyal, how to expect her to be loyal ?:confused:

Wow.. that is a better word than sinkie.

peterlth

Alfrescian
Loyal

There is the litmus test: if she stays in Singapore for at least 10 years after she quit Singapore table tennis, then I consider her a true Singapore. If she returns to China after making her $, she deserves to be thrown shit.

Deep inside, I bet that she will return to China after she quit table tennis. Just like that Xueling who recently quit Singapore table tennie and return to Singapore to marry her China sweet heart.

There is nothing for LJW in Singapore. She has made her money, and got her Singapore passport. Sucked dry and dumped her badminton ex-financee. She can return to China a rich single lady who carries a Singapore passport (therefore not restricted by the one-child policy). What can be more beautiful?

peter_lee_1969

Alfrescian
Loyal

just imagine, she is not accepted by Sinkies, at the same time she is being labelled as traitor in PRC....

kena F both ways you know...
Look at the audience when the host says she will get EURO500000 for her olympic medal. in china money talks. she has the money, she will be held in high regards and respect. they just laugh and laugh till stomache at our generosity...

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singapore is just a operating platform for LJW to peak herself in her career; a China woman born and up rooted from her motherland will still pledge allegiance to her motherland. Even if she sang Majulah Singapura; her heart will always chant the Chinese anthem.

She can;t be changed, she can don our national colors but not her heart. Too many proven China men/women cases already.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Singapore is just a operating platform for LJW to peak herself in her career; a China woman born and up rooted from her motherland will still pledge allegiance to her motherland. Even if she sang Majulah Singapura; her heart will always chant the Chinese anthem.

She can;t be changed, she can don our national colors but not her heart. Too many proven China men/women cases already.

For every country to be glorified and dignified, it is the job of their own local breed and not the job of someone from another country, unless that person chooses to be in that country in his/her own free will.

That is the truth and if some sinkie govt is gonna be lazy to go through the fuss of building one, then shame will befall upon the country.

peter_lee_1969

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am so much prouder and happier for our close neighbour's true blue local penang boy Lee Chong Wei for his silver medal. note that he will get RM300k and pension of rm3k. he deserves it.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sucked dry and dumped her badminton ex-financee.

You obviously haven't met enough Indonesian Ah Sia Kias who will live off their parents, their siblings or their wives.

peterlth

Alfrescian
Loyal

LJW going back to China lor! Started her China Conversion Plan by taking up a course at Beijing University, and marrying a Beijing businessman.

Wonder why the Singapore Olympics Council approves her request to be the flag bearer during the Olympics Opening ceremony. What a big joke!

twochan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lol... is that the reason why these china girls are coming to singapore?

She can return to China a rich single lady who carries a Singapore passport (therefore not restricted by the one-child policy). What can be more beautiful?

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal

Guess once she married a fellow Chinese national, returning to Beijing is a matter of time...

twochan

Alfrescian
Loyal

I don't feel that the blame should be on LJW you know...

Those who advocated the policy of bringing these people in. You know, the sports council people, even the ministars who cheered for these people during the olympics. THESE ARE THE REAL TRAITORS.

Guess once she married a fellow Chinese national, returning to Beijing is a matter of time...