• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Lawrence Wong : We are making further changes to CPF to help Singaporeans better meet retirement needs

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

glorfindel :​

Wah please don't "improve" anymore, we can't take it...

Cmonster :​

Most likely delay the withdrawal age, or allow lesser withdrawal first
It is not surprising as many are living longer, to nearly 90
Withdrawal from 55 , money won't last for 35 years

DynamiteZerg :​

Soon 70 years old liao still cannot see anything

kuti-kuti :​

basket, his valentines' day gift.
better not let him be next pm.

1673888951236.png

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...-cpf-to-better-meet-retirement-needs.6862260/

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you depend on CPF for retirement, you are done for. That is used to pay for your very first over-priced PUBLIC housing and wiped out your cpf. This is not for retirement. you do not use your retirement funds to pay for a PUBLIC housing.

And who is he to portray that CPF is the only way for retirement. SCREW THAT. i do not need CPF for retirement. You can ask Andrew Tate, does he use 401K for retirement?

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why the need to tell us...they will change CPF withdrawals anyway regardless.

Clearly show the gahmen is bankrupt and cannot pay out.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Told you already, he's going to be an equally bad PM as Pinkie. Don't believe me? Just wait and see for yourself.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Get ready to have more of your money milked dry.

And for the vaxtards... what are the odds of you reaching that so-called 'retirement age' you have been conditioned to believe in? :cool:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if you depend on CPF for retirement, you are done for. That is used to pay for your very first over-priced PUBLIC housing and wiped out your cpf. This is not for retirement. you do not use your retirement funds to pay for a PUBLIC housing.

And who is he to portray that CPF is the only way for retirement. SCREW THAT. i do not need CPF for retirement. You can ask Andrew Tate, does he use 401K for retirement?

Indeed. CPF is taxation on your disposable income. That's all.

For those who say you can use CPF 'money' to invest or buy flats... please ponder on what kind of investments you are nudged into, or whether you really own those flats. Who actually benefits in this arrangement? :wink:

LittleP

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'm extremely curious about this though.
When I first got my pigeon hole in the MID 90's, I AM NOT BSing here, I was told the price of the unit by the malay woman at the counter & I said I'll pay by cash or nets. Seriously no joke.
Her reply to me was & I quote: PLS DON'T PAY FULL ELSE THEY WILL INVESTIGATE WHERE YOUR $$$$ CAME FROM & LOT'S OF HASSLE & TROUBLE WILL COME YOUR WAY!!!!!
My funds are like legit!!!!!
My wife was like, aiya daddy, just use our CPF & get it done la.

Not that I'm complaining since I gv up my pink ic in mid 2000s but I am kinda perplexed by the statement I got by the lady.
Cannot pay full even if I had the cash but still use CPF???

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm extremely curious about this though.
When I first got my pigeon hole in the MID 90's, I AM NOT BSing here, I was told the price of the unit by the malay woman at the counter & I said I'll pay by cash or nets. Seriously no joke.
Her reply to me was & I quote: PLS DON'T PAY FULL ELSE THEY WILL INVESTIGATE WHERE YOUR $$$$ CAME FROM & LOT'S OF HASSLE & TROUBLE WILL COME YOUR WAY!!!!!
My funds are like legit!!!!!
My wife was like, aiya daddy, just use our CPF & get it done la.

Not that I'm complaining since I gv up my pink ic in mid 2000s but I am kinda perplexed by the statement I got by the lady.
Cannot pay full even if I had the cash but still use CPF???
I think that is just her personal opinion based on her personal background. If your money is legit, why let such fear run you down. Just take up the challenge and see what happen.

LittleP

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think that is just her personal opinion based on her personal background. If your money is legit, why let such fear run you down. Just take up the challenge and see what happen.
Fair statement. But I did ask my wife ltr abt it. She is concerned if they knew, then we might not qualify for the unit. But I never verify after whether its applicable as in income ceiling is applicable upon application of unit or payment of unit since we already got the key by then.

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lawrence Wong only comes and waves his hands when he seeks mandate until then he will not even say hello to you.

He is tooooooooooooooooooooooo emotional like a girl and he has words deficiency to take-up the highest salary role.
He has shown no merits on his side either.

Mr. Lawrence Wong with Mr K. Shanmugam, may wear similar outfit of what Josephine Teo wears.
Such crocodile tear tricks. magics and gimmicks will not work to earn personal sympathy.

My Verdict:
Lawrence Wong himself will NOT live longer and get to withdraw himself from his own CPF savings as his LIFE on earth is much less than this forum members.

"If someone in your life won't lift a finger to even call you,
come to see you or spend time with you,
it's time to raise your hand and
wave them goodbye because life is too short. "