• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - JC boy kena threatened by gangster at Toa Payoh McDonald's

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This JC kid is a fucking wimp! He should have given that ruffian lowlife a good hiding before sending him off with a kick in his pants. No lowlife beng should ever threaten a gentleman JC student.
Why even need to act?
Sg protect elite
If he is one, he can make good use without dirty his hands. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He started trying to like take my picture and got really offended by me not helping him, saying that I had a bad attitude and all that

This is not a gangster... this is a snowflake. Probably another maladjusted feral youth raised by a feckless single mother. :cool:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is not a gangster... this is a snowflake. Probably another maladjusted feral youth raised by a feckless single mother. :cool:
Correct KNN my uncle doesn't see any gangsterism in it at all KNN min to qualify is a gangsta walk :cool:
giphy.gif

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
This type GP confirmed 肥佬.

How did he even pass his 'O' level 红毛 ?
Imuho gce oar level English is like driving test KNN some poor drivers can pass in 1 test while some cannot KNN gce air level then my uncle doesn't know as he never take before KNN

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Simply catch no balls what the fuck he's talking about. If this kind of fuck up England standard can make it to JC, I'm really worried about the future of Sinkieland.