• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - "I was vegan for years for the sake of environmental sustainability, and then I had a heart attack, it's not fair!"

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dumb cunt. Humans evolved to omnivores. Thats why we sruvied when many larger animals have died off. He wants to go back to a monkey eating bananas

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you a rich or poor vegan?
Rich vegans only eat organic produce while poor vegans eat vegan overloaded with pesticides and chemicals from the soil. I respect vegans for their love of animals but vegans are exposed to a higher level of poisonous chemicals making them vulnerable to various forms of cancer.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you a rich or poor vegan?
Rich vegans only eat organic produce while poor vegans eat vegan overloaded with pesticides and chemicals from the soil. I respect vegans for their love of animals but vegans are exposed to a higher level of poisonous chemicals making them vulnerable to various forms of cancer.
Eat organic. That is the only way to health.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
many vegans in india also suffer from heart attacks. there’s no direct correlation between vegans and immunity from heart attacks. cardiac issues can be genetic and or family history related, such as chinks from southern china have high incidence of high chloresterol and plaque buildup in arteries.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol so the clown thought he was going to live till a ripe old age like q120 and die peacefully in his sleep… because he denied his body from meat?