• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - "I was vegan for years for the sake of environmental sustainability, and then I had a heart attack, it's not fair!"

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Vegan-Eats-in-Singapore.jpg

SINGAPORE: In 1980, I became a vegetarian for what I planned to be a year. My main reason for it was reading Diet For A Small Planet, a book by food expert Frances Moore Lappe about how meat production contributes to world hunger.

My one year of vegetarianism became 43 years. During that time, I went vegan and became an activist for plant-based diets and alternative protein, heading Vegetarian Society (Singapore) for more than 10 years.

Then, on Mar 18 this year, I had a heart attack, needing two stents and a lot of medication.

It wasn’t supposed to happen. Aren’t vegans “heart attack-proof”? I felt a bit like the fitness guru, Jack LaLanne, who until his death at age 96 in 2011, used to say: “I can’t die, it would ruin my image”.

My diet was good. I wasn’t a “junk food vegan”. Even with all the vegan ice cream, cakes, and other sweets newly arrived on the market, I stuck mostly to less processed plant foods.

I didn’t eat fried foods or refined grains. I resisted the siren song of potato chips and other salty snacks, and stayed far away from sugary drinks. Overall, I knew to avoid foods high in SOS (Salt, Oil and Sugar).

Also, I exercised regularly: Walking 10,000 steps on most days, plus swimming and playing pickleball and tennis.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/commentary/vegan-diet-heart-attack-reduce-health-risk-3538846

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

SINGAPORE: In 1980, I became a vegetarian for what I planned to be a year. My main reason for it was reading Diet For A Small Planet, a book by food expert Frances Moore Lappe about how meat production contributes to world hunger.

My one year of vegetarianism became 43 years. During that time, I went vegan and became an activist for plant-based diets and alternative protein, heading Vegetarian Society (Singapore) for more than 10 years.

Then, on Mar 18 this year, I had a heart attack, needing two stents and a lot of medication.

It wasn’t supposed to happen. Aren’t vegans “heart attack-proof”? I felt a bit like the fitness guru, Jack LaLanne, who until his death at age 96 in 2011, used to say: “I can’t die, it would ruin my image”.

My diet was good. I wasn’t a “junk food vegan”. Even with all the vegan ice cream, cakes, and other sweets newly arrived on the market, I stuck mostly to less processed plant foods.

I didn’t eat fried foods or refined grains. I resisted the siren song of potato chips and other salty snacks, and stayed far away from sugary drinks. Overall, I knew to avoid foods high in SOS (Salt, Oil and Sugar).

Also, I exercised regularly: Walking 10,000 steps on most days, plus swimming and playing pickleball and tennis.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/commentary/vegan-diet-heart-attack-reduce-health-risk-3538846
It is the mrna vaccine. Known many super healthy and healthy individuals ending up with heart problems last 3 years.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did he or she took the vaccine. Miss out this important part conveniently? Just fucking admit that u love malls and restaurants too much lah.

I am in meat free diet too but I also eat junk food and SOS too. Nothing happen to me. And yes pureblood vaccine free too.

Last edited:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
What the fuck ??
A vegan got struck by heart attack and think it's not fair ?
What a loser. Pastor without Sin ? Anyone ?

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
What the fuck ??
A vegan got struck by heart attack and think it's not fair ?
What a loser. Pastor without Sin ? Anyone ?
That is why this vegan is vaccinated. There is always an underlying spiritual reason why this person is vaccinated while doing earth loving things like being a vegan.

The heart is the answer. Does he really care about the environment or animals from the heart or his ego in status push him to do this.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This person sounds vaccinated. If you're into the 'sustainability' bullshit, there's a high chance you're also into the 'safe and effective' narrative. :cool:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
A non vaxtard who becomes a vegan doesn't become a goddamned activist for the dietary choice. :rolleyes:
True..

From my point of view, the movement should be based on love and respect of free will.

To push people to Vax is based on force, manipulation and control. A person who focus on love and freewill will not take part in anything that is done against freewill and under control/manipulation.

And, this is how individuals who will be inheriting the New Earth are being chosen.

Last edited:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal

George Jacob's problem wasn't veganism.
His problem was, that after 40, his wife refused him intimacy and sex. Because these sorts of weak males will believe their wives when they say, "Not tonite, honey. I have a headache."
That 'tonite' turned to decades.
That's the cause of his heaty attack.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
George Jacob's problem wasn't veganism.
His problem was, that after 40, his wife refused him intimacy and sex. Because these sorts of weak males will believe their wives when they say, "Not tonite, honey. I have a headache."
That 'tonite' turned to decades.
That's the cause of his heaty attack.
He told u that?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well Bro. I salute to your resolute to keep a good healthy life style. But just keep in mind, human body is subjected to aging and sickness... Hence, falling sick is normal

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well Bro. I salute to your resolute to keep a good healthy life style. But just keep in mind, human body is subjected to aging and sickness... Hence, falling sick is normal
Falling sick is normal. Inject urself with mRNA and allow urself to be manipulated and be under control is not normal.