• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Halimah : I suffered many sleepless nights as President, deliberating whether to allow LHL to use Sg's reserves or not! Tough job as president!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
End of the day, PAP created a wealthy malay and next generation eligible to be a elite.
U fucking retard. U Malays owned the island to begin with. Its the Malays that allow the creation of a wealthy PAP and Chinese Elite. Not the the other way round. U swallow so much PAP lancheow u forgot this fact?

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kong simi lanjiao wei ! Its one of the easiest and most cushy job on the island. Even a food deliverer works harder. :o-o:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Halimah : I suffered many sleepless nights as President, deliberating whether to allow LHL to use Sg's reserves or not!​

.................................................... then Lee Hsien Loong came to my room in the Istana and gave me one tight slap. Immediately, I wake up my idea and ask him "how much"?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sleepless in Istana new movie starring Minah, Pinky and Jinx.Free tickets for PAP members. Oppo must use CPF to watch.