• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG Guy fall in love with Vietnam Prostitute

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Love found me in the least expected place

So my girlfriend of almost a year is a VB. She works in a ktv. Yes, I’m absolutely clear about the notion of that alone is frowned upon and I perfectly understand because I once harboured similar sentiments. I’m close to my mid 30s, had my fair share of chiong-ing days as well. Chionged for more than 10 years and never once did the thought of dating a VB crossed my mind. But it happened. Sounds cliche but it was love at first sight.

I’m not rich, earning enough to sustain my lifestyle and saving bit on the side. No fancy cars to drive either. Not K pop handsome either, possibly slightly above average only.

Now some quick description about her. (Wouldn’t be able to share too much since she’s still in this line). She’s young, hot and extremely smart. Long queues of way richer bros desperate to get into her pants. Not inclusive of those like me who got mesmerized by her at first sight. I’m even close to 100% sure some bros here even know her.

More at https://shrtcô.de/vAQKuS

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
So if he stays home and sing karoake from his iPhone app with his Viet Bu, drink beer from NTUC and then raba her.....he would save alot of money liao.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I’m not rich, earning enough to sustain my lifestyle and saving bit on the side. No fancy cars to drive either. Not K pop handsome either, possibly slightly above average only.
My uncle do believe becas My uncle had been there I.e slightlee above average and 1 cat below edison Chen (not my uncle ownself said but by several different unleelated parties with a soon par of dying of covid if not true) and my uncle also got wooed by pretty girls both working girls and sg xmm. The onlee difference is my uncle was wise enough to know what can do and what cannot even at that time he still hasn't turned a full blown wise men :whistling:

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should have married a m&d .... so that he can start fucking her sister, mother or her brothers if he like.

Race and IQ
national-iq-scores.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At least aim higher e.g. Vietbu towkay of spa or nail salon. Or one of those with advanced degrees.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Age-old problem.
A man falling in love with a prostitute will end up badly.
Poor man falling in love with a prostitute will end up worse.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Age-old problem.
A man falling in love with a prostitute will end up badly.
Poor man falling in love with a prostitute will end up worse.
Good advice. I have seen chaps entering into serious relationships with these kind of girls. Yes sex was good but in the end this kind of relationships turned pear shaped for these chaps. Never ever marry a public toilet. Follow the good ol mantra, Fuck and Fuck Off.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good advice. I have seen chaps entering into serious relationships with these kind of girls. Yes sex was good but in the end this kind of relationships turned pear shaped for these chaps. Never ever marry a public toilet. Follow the good ol mantra, Fuck and Fuck Off.
Not just a public toilet but also a bloodsucking leech. Suck $ from the poor bloke until bankrupt.