• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Foreign women say they suffer after marrying low-SES Singapore men

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good at controlling her husband she will not need to ask for $5 to buy chili while her husband said no money but got money to buy 4D. Her husband will be giving it to her automatically without her asking. Ya that’s why good at scheming very important for woman to thrive to get men to do her bidding without actually asking.
Good at controlling husband she will be able to idle at home and still be able to behave as queen and be treated as queen by her husband.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good at controlling husband she will be able to idle at home and still be able to behave as queen and be treated as queen by her husband.
Same concept as my idle Cantonese accountant can idle at work and survive long and well. Just need to act submissive act subservient and suck up to people in power. When people not in power, then change face immediately to push her. Hey that’s what my evil ingrate Cantonese ex accountant that I fight with kt latha to hire sinkies did to me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same concept as my idle Cantonese accountant can idle at work and survive long and well. Just need to act submissive act subservient and suck up to people in power. When people not in power, then change face immediately to push her. Hey that’s what my evil ingrate Cantonese ex accountant that I fight with kt latha to hire sinkies did to me.
I bet she is good at controlling her husband at home too. Same kind of skills!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good at controlling her husband she will not need to ask for $5 to buy chili while her husband said no money but got money to buy 4D. Her husband will be giving it to her automatically without her asking. Ya that’s why good at scheming very important for woman to thrive to get men to do her bidding without actually asking.
And the well controlled husband will even think and say his wife never asked him to do many things. Whereas this poor woman got to ask her husband to do many things - like the $5 chili - and failed indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And the well controlled husband will even think and say his wife never asked him to do many things. Whereas this poor woman got to ask her husband to do many things - like the $5 chili - and failed indeed.
How can it be not asked for many things when even $5 is a thing indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dishes piled up after eating and not washed? No problem at all if the well controlled husband treasure her as queen. Even if it was a big problem when the same thing was done by his sibling.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SINGAPORE – Siti’s husband, an odd-job worker 10 years her senior, did not allow her to leave the house without him – not even to do marketing.

Her husband also did not allow her to work and she was not given an allowance, though he paid for the bills at home.

Siti (not her real name), now 38, met her husband while working as a hotel receptionist in Indonesia, where he was holidaying.

They got engaged after a long-distance relationship of three months.

“I married him as he was very sincere in wanting to marry me,” she said.

However, life in Singapore in the early years had been mostly housebound for her. She stayed home to raise their four children, the oldest of whom is now 14.

“I felt he was afraid of me making new friends and I felt very alone.”

She said she did not go into marriage thinking that a Singaporean man would be her ticket to a better life, but she certainly did not expect the chagrin of having to ask him for money for even the smallest things.

“I felt like a child,” she said.

“Once I asked him for $5 to buy chilli for cooking, and he said he had no money. I was angry that he had money to buy 4D, but said he had no money to buy chilli.”

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/i...gn=stfb&utm_medium=social&utm_source=Facebook

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...d-vietnamese-bride-ms-khuong-thi-van.6486887/

Women who marry losers will ruin their own lives. Wise sinkie women avoid beta low SES sinkies for good reason.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if you marry a sinkie unker you can control him too, and order him to soothe and comfort you while you need peace and security to go to sleep.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Marry balless kiasi kiasu kia simi sinkies will be a road to hell.

If sinkie want good and beautiful wives, make sure they study hard in school while young. Losers will either remain single, marry ugly hags or be reduced to mail order brides.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
If sinkie want good and beautiful wives, make sure they study hard in school while young. Losers will either remain single, marry ugly hags or be reduced to mail order brides.

That not true .. :poop: & marriage aren’t for everyone. I have friends who graduated from private university that are capable people. A few of them remained single neither they marry ugly hags or mail order brides nor need to serve the corporate stooges:devilish:

So dun stereotypes people :rolleyes:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you marry a sinkie unker you can control him too, and order him to soothe and comfort you while you need peace and security to go to sleep.
EntireInfantileKouprey-max-1mb.gif

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
“Once I asked him for $5 to buy chilli for cooking, and he said he had no money. I was angry that he had money to buy 4D, but said he had no money to buy chilli.”
By having a wife, you need to give money to wife???? That is a huge liability. I think the guy marry a wrong wife. he should marry one who enjoy buying 4D too, not chilly.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why poor lowly educated old Singkie should not procreate. They should just stop at fucking around and die lonely when their time comes.

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you are too poor to support a wife decently with an acceptable level of material comfort, you should be honest & not get married.

Those who do so are immoral and rotten to the core. They are very close to pure evil

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are too poor to support a wife decently with an acceptable level of material comfort, you should be honest & not get married.
The woman also has her own mind if she want to married that person or not. Wife is not there to be remoted controlled by other men to get into marriage. The woman also has the part of the blame to allow herself to get married to the man in the first place. Is it more than just love as the main ingredient to the marriage, or the "i am set for life for being married" as the ingredient.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why poor lowly educated old Singkie should not procreate. They should just stop at fucking around and die lonely when their time comes.
They can support the business in Geylang.

Everyone can contribute to the society.