• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Food Delivery rider cursed at rich landed property customers' stingy well wishes without any monetary tips

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1668779856306.png

Yesterday,

Raining from 4pm to 12am all the way, No incentives from cb Grab, then shirt, helmet and pants all wet like dog.

Whole day only this malay young girl from HDB at circuit road, given me $2 tip, love her.

BUT, All those stay CONDO and LANDED in JooChiat and Geylang told me
“THANKS You” “SAFE RIDES under rain” “Must be tough for you ride under rain”
Fucking Disgusting.

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...ell-wishes-without-any-monetary-tips.6836997/

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you go into a job, you know full well what you are getting into.
Tips are an incentive not a given.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yesterday,

Raining from 4pm to 12am all the way, No incentives from cb Grab, then shirt, helmet and pants all wet like dog.

Whole day only this malay young girl from HDB at circuit road, given me $2 tip, love her.

Fucking Disgusting.
I can confirmed you are vaccinated.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone has 24 hours a day. If you use your time and labour doing a job that pays you just for that, don't ever expect to be rich. So stop whining and complaining like a loser.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who he voted for ? Why is he put there braving the elements when foreigners sit in air con rooms bossing over them ? Remember this come 2025

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not very smart. Which race?

Putting your dead end job at risk for some paltry tips. One well-written complaint and you will get shitlisted from ALL food delivery gigs. :biggrin:

Peace Maker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never forget the HDB flats at Circuit Road area, during my boy scout job week days, got the most donations from the aunties sewing clothing outside their flats. They don't earn much but very willing to make a contribution or donation. Unlike those staying at the bungalows, makes you sweat like hell washing their cars or cleaning their house & donate $2/-.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Never forget the HDB flats at Circuit Road area, during my boy scout job week days, got the most donations from the aunties sewing clothing outside their flats. They don't earn much but very willing to make a contribution or donation. Unlike those staying at the bungalows, makes you sweat like hell washing their cars or cleaning their house & donate $2/-.

And when you're done, you gave them the 'Job Done' sticker with a big red tick, no? :biggrin:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
View attachment 168653

Yesterday,

Fucking Disgusting.

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...ell-wishes-without-any-monetary-tips.6836997/

How much tip do you want? $20? $200? $2000?

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
The food delivery driver needs to understand that with $13,000 COE for his motorcycle, what difference does the $2 tips make?