• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Customer Shocked By S$8.40 Cai Png From Koufu SGH, Food Operator Investigating

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
koufu-3.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/groups/complaintsingapore/posts/1790343011412585/

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time Capitol Theatre Food Republic cai png I eat $9.40 for lunch everyday damn cheebye now that foodcourt and their Westgate branch closed down LOL

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Once they give you a receipt for peasant grub, you know it is a rip-off.

Doesn't matter if it's nasi lemak, chicken rice or whatever.

The actual cost of the food is quite low, it's the rental which you are helping to pay. :cool:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
at my place the kopitiam, got a boomer uncle everyday order plain hot water. then he goes back to his seat, tear open a sachet of milo powder and stir.
Smart unker. I think I will do the same. Order my one veggie with rice and curry chup, and bring my own sachet of horlicks.:thumbsup: :biggrin:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rip off by jihu kia again.
Jiu hu kia brought their vegetable supplies all the way from their Malaysia Johor processing plant by-passing Singapore to their stalls
Earning good profit all the way to their bank.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks ok to me…if not then cook at home.

Let the hard working high rent paying hawker earn something.

Tiagong , KouFu Food Court got a
very unique cash register collection
for each of its stall holder...

IRAS should ask Koufu why
it is not GST registered , And if registered
why gst amount not stated ? :biggrin:

" open price " means what thing ?

Screenshot_2023-12-15-20-42-23-18_33c8fdeabfea04046ce0e1951113c65c.jpg

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Squid is expensive.
Avoid ordering seafood: fish, prawn, squid, octopus etc.
Stick to pork and chicken when eating in expensive foodcourt.
But if there is a choice, get out of the shopping mall and eat at a nearby coffee shop or hawker centre.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Squid is expensive.
Avoid ordering seafood: fish, prawn, squid, octopus etc.
Stick to pork and chicken when eating in expensive foodcourt.
But if there is a choice, get out of the shopping mall and eat at a nearby coffee shop or hawker centre.

Screenshot_2023-12-15-21-30-24-31_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

if like that say and see then Mr Pang Lim , BBM , will concur its not expensive cai png , any less expensive will mean cooking it at home :biggrin: