• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG Chinese man marry Ah Neh wife !

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went to a hawker centre for dinner and was surprised to see a bespectacled Sinkee Chinese man with his light-brown coloured quite plump Ah Neh wife and his light-browned coloured daughter eating Hainanese chicken rice. I have come across Sinkee Indian man marrying Chinese woman.Like Vivian marrying Chinese wife . But very seldom u can find Sinkee Chinese man marrying Indian wife. Ah Neh is power in sinkeeland. Huat !!!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I once knew a mixed couple. He was chink, a cool, quiet and mellow guy. Doesn't have a temper as far as I know. His wife was an ah neh. One of those modern ones, not bad looking, lush wavy hair but skin was quite dark. She was fiery and the life of the party type. Great ass and nice full tits. They got along very well. Had three kids, all dark hue skin. He was very proud of her, and they led a happy married life together. We all know she must have been very fiery in bed. Probably fucked his brains out everynight. Made us jealous :biggrin:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese women just don't make the cut anymore. They prefer ang mohs. So the men forced to look elsewhere like vietcongs, thais, indons and yes, indians.

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is all about IQ and RACE.... A low IQ Race will jump on any chance to marry up. A high IQ male tends to be more selective. Given a choice a high IQ female will not end up with a low IQ guy unless he is rich/successful or was left in the shelf. My observation of WMBF. The white guy usually is an average Joe but the black girls are gorgeous. The reverse for BMWF. Same for AMWF & WMAF.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ugly tiong pow in india marries pretty ah neh woman and has very cute grand daughter. bringing daughter, son (who looks like vivian), daughter in law, and grand daughter to visit prc after 54 years. pretty ah neh genes can beautify ugly chink and tiong genes. here's the proof!

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is all about IQ and RACE.... A low IQ Race will jump on any chance to marry up. A high IQ male tends to be more selective. Given a choice a high IQ female will not end up with a low IQ guy unless he is rich/successful or was left in the shelf. My observation of WMBF. The white guy usually is an average Joe but the black girls are gorgeous. The reverse for BMWF. Same for AMWF & WMAF.
How do you explain the average white guy with chinese girls in iq and race terms! Downgrading?

grandtour

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went to a hawker centre for dinner and was surprised to see a bespectacled Sinkee Chinese man with his light-brown coloured quite plump Ah Neh wife and his light-browned coloured daughter eating Hainanese chicken rice. I have come across Sinkee Indian man marrying Chinese woman.Like Vivian marrying Chinese wife . But very seldom u can find Sinkee Chinese man marrying Indian wife. Ah Neh is power in sinkeeland. Huat !!!

qMDVOTp.jpg

One set of chromosome from each parent is passed down. It doesn't matter Male Chinese marry Female Indian OR Female Chinese marry Male Indian in the 1st generation. What matters is the 2nd and 3rd generation. Look at all the notable Chindians in Singapore like Minister Vivian Balakrishnan or Joseph Prince pastor of the largest sg church or any Chindians around you. Who are the Chindians marrying? Are the Chindians marrying Indian or Chinese? Its called Assimilation, and it happens all the time in the history of mankind. Indians are being assimilated by Chinese, not the other way round.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Either you assimilate quietly, or forced assimilation like in tibet and xinjiang. Thanks to trump, los angeles will not suffer the same fate.