• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Cheapest S$5.50 Western food stall in Sg, at Hougang coffee shop stall, mains with 3 sides

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1670135259664.png

https://mothership.sg/2022/12/the-flying-pan-western-hougang/

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
This kind of cheapo western food is damn fuck up. Pay a bit more for good restaurant standard steaks and chops at Common Grill by Collin's. They operate mostly at coffeeshops and you can get a decent steak with spaghetti and salad at below $20. My favourite is their lamb chop with sausage that comes with a corn and spaghetti and salad. Only $16.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This kind of cheapo western food is damn fuck up. Pay a bit more for good restaurant standard steaks and chops at Common Grill by Collin's. They operate mostly at coffeeshops and you can get a decent steak with spaghetti and salad at below $20. My favourite is their lamb chop with sausage that comes with a corn and spaghetti and salad. Only $16.

It's all good but at that price range, please stay out of the HDB heartlander kopitiams and hawker centres. Open a proper restaurant, bistro, whatever. You're just setting a bad precedent and a bad example for the rest of the hawkers. :rolleyes:

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's all good but at that price range, please stay out of the HDB heartlander kopitiams and hawker centres. Open a proper restaurant, bistro, whatever. You're just setting a bad precedent and a bad example for the rest of the hawkers. :rolleyes:
Super long queue and stay away if no time to wait. But the price is really value for money

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

$5.50 only................compare with $16..............

cat

Stupidman
Loyal
b7828d87afcee7738ba9b41044ba6659.jpg_720x720q80.jpg_.webp

frozen chicken boneless legs 2kg cost only $14.95.
can easily make 8 pieces of that chicken chop
he still.make.a.profit lah

The Crow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Expensive complain!!! Cheap also complain??? ... :o-o:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh yeah the best and most value for money western food is, was, and forever will be ngee ann poly canteen 2's Fried Chicken Special.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor Sinkies please fuck off and eat at home. We need to have high price hawker centres for our beloved high paid FTs.