• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Car kena smeared with shit because perp says car owner 'messed with his family!'

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"I want to fuck your ass"? Is that what a typical angry person would write on the note?

The poodles can narrow their search for the culprit by going through the Pink Dot namelist.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
The car owner maybe fxxx ppl wife n the husband revenge,he should smear sai at door handle n key hole also, n stuff sai at inlet vent to car ,

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The car owner maybe fxxx ppl wife n the husband revenge,he should smear sai at door handle n key hole also, n stuff sai at inlet vent to car ,
yup most likely the case. He could have been more specific and said you fucked my wife, and now i fuck yours, instead of the victim's ass.