• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Bertha Henson asks for more ikan bilis for mee hoon kwa, kena charged extra $1.50 for additional spoonfull of ikan bilis

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
418560861_2719249831547116_6037109709998397224_n.jpg

Bertha Henson :
I ask for more ikan bilis for my mee Hoon kway and he charged me $1.50 on top of $5. Says everything expensive. This is $1.50 worth of ikan bilis.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Daft Sinkies see only the GST hike and fail to see the carbon tax and the 'water conservation' tax. :biggrin:

Enjoy the prices now, they will rise further in this money laundering hub. :cool:

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then how much she expect to pay?

Even just going under an ERP you already pay $1.50 for no goods or services offered.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She dined at a 'kopitiam' (non-aircon food court) owned by a F&B crony, so zero sympathies.

Thank you for paying for the rent, their dividends and also the wages of Tiong and jiuhu FTs working there. :cool:

https://www.kopitiam.biz

Oh, and I just found out that the Kopitiam Group has merged with the supermarket monopolists on this shithole island.

https://www.kopitiam.biz/our-brand/

In November 2019, the 4 Social Enterprises i.e. NTUC FairPrice, NTUC Foodfare, Kopitiam and Link, came together under the FairPrice Group. The Mission is to serve the people of Singapore in meeting their needs under the Everything Food Made Easy philosophy. Under the Group, Kopitiam & NTUC Foodfare were combined as a single Food Services business unit to better nourish generations through cooked food in our multi-format at food courts in malls, coffee shops, hawker centres and quick-service cafes and kiosks. We serve ~2 million customers with >100M meals a year across >100 outlets islandwide.

By the way, voting is not done only once every few years, or whenever they wish to replace the incumbent overpaid Istana turd. Voting is also done with your feet, and with your wallet. Everyday, and every moment, consciously or subconsciously, you are voting.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did anyone point a gun at her fucking head to eat there? Sinkies no money can fuck off to JB to get cheap food. Ramesh and his merry friends have no problem.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You hear so many complaints about the escalating prices of HDB , food and essential items , long wait to see doctors in puclic health facilities, rising local unemployment ect2 and yet 70% voted for the Pineapple .
It will continue to get worst and locals have only themselves to blame .
You only need to see how people in West Coast GRC can actually vote for S Iswaran instead of TCB to predict the "future" under PAP

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I followed my colleagues go Indian Muslim shop for lunch last week. I ordered one plate fried rice with chicken pieces. That's all. $8.

Thought used to be $5 max?

Rabbit7

Alfrescian
Loyal
She used to be a PAP yes dog when she was in SPH

However now she is just a soiled tampon or tissue paper discarded PAP.

That is why she always protest against PAP
Yes, She was once a PAP-Gang Bang Media Fluffer when she was working for the establishment.
Someone should highlight the reasons for her "retirement" from the establishment.
Many, many Secrets we do not really know.
She appears not to be a MILF-Whore,..constantly seeking attention

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
418560861_2719249831547116_6037109709998397224_n.jpg

Bertha Henson :
I ask for more ikan bilis for my mee Hoon kway and he charged me $1.50 on top of $5. Says everything expensive. This is $1.50 worth of ikan bilis.

You have $500 CDC voucher to pay fir for all the price increases, more than enough to last for a year

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You have $500 CDC voucher to pay fir for all the price increases, more than enough to last for a year

And the CDC vouchers are technically your money. The govt is similar to a thief, it does not create wealth. Be grateful for a thief throwing you some crumbs he had stolen from you. :cool:

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
And the CDC vouchers are technically your money. The govt is similar to a thief, it does not create wealth. Be grateful for a thief throwing you some crumbs he had stolen from you. :cool:
Those CDC vouchers are the head, neck and butt of the entire chicken that the Govt taxed from us beforehand. Don't be so easily taken in by our sneaky leaders.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She used to be a PAP yes dog when she was in SPH

However now she is just a soiled tampon or tissue paper discarded PAP.

That is why she always protest against PAP
She is not "used to be" PAP supporter, but always has been. It is only in recent times, she realised she was being short-changed, which means that all her previous votes for PAP became the result she deserves today. She has already screwed herself before the hawkers started to screw her.

Next one to complain about high cost of living will be John Tan. Stay tune.

Last edited: