• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - AMDK tourist surprised to see a Sg$16.5k Pinarello racer bicycle left unattended, why owner not scared will kena stolen?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hohohoho u can't convince me that kids toy is worth 16k. Complete nonsense I tell u! :laugh:
Why are you so naive? S$16.5k to the rich in Singapore is just a drop in the ocean, you poor thing. That's how COE, which is just a piece of paper, can go up to over S$124k. Why you so sua koo?

Oh...,,,,, I know. Your stinking chao pussy cannot earn you that much in 1 session right? Applying some deodorant into your stinking chao pussy might help.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why are you so naive? SG16.5k to the rich in Singapore is just a drop in the ocean, you poor thing. That's how COE, which is just a piece of paper, can go up to over S$124k. Why you so sua koo?

Oh...,,,,, I know. Your stinking chao pussy cannot earn you that much in 1 session right? Applying some deodorant into your stinking chao pussy might help.
there are also many sinkie unkers wearing $69 fake lolex and cycling $699 fake pinarello (chinarello). only thing they can’t fool is driving a (fake) mercedes sedan which is hard to fake. but i’ve seen an unker driving a kia forte with an audi logo.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Back in the day when I cycled, I used to leave my flying pigeon bicycle unlocked and unattended. It was a highly sort after brand of excellent quality bicycles, but it was never stolen, Thank God, thank Allah.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
there are also many sinkie unkers wearing $69 fake lolex and cycling $699 fake pinarello (chinarello). only thing they can’t fool is driving a (fake) mercedes sedan which is hard to fake. but i’ve seen an unker driving a kia forte with an audi logo.
Bro, nowadays, go into any HDB carpark and you'll see Mercedes, Audis, BMWs and Lexus. Don't play play.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Hohohoho u can't convince me that kids toy is worth 16k. Complete nonsense I tell u! :laugh:

This one is really worth the initial outlay.

https://www.kiwivelo.co.nz/pinarello-dogma-f-9270-di2-talon-ul-c50-midnight-blue-b614.html

Screenshot 2023-11-09 at 1.06.57 PM.png