• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] 50 year old Gojek driver sent flirtatious msgs to 10 year old girl passenger “Do you miss me?”, “Why didn’t you call me?” “I want to see you"

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can the police arrest him? All he did was to send her messages. Nothing sexual in those short messages.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can the police arrest him? All he did was to send her messages. Nothing sexual in those short messages.
There is no law stating that uncle cannot make friend with a child KNN so it leepends if uncle can be charged under harassment so have to see how many messages were sent KNN if Purelee this 3 my uncle think the answer is no cannot Arrest KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no law stating that uncle cannot make friend with a child KNN so it leepends if uncle can be charged under harassment so have to see how many messages were sent KNN if Purelee this 3 my uncle think the answer is no cannot Arrest KNN
There were also no sexual harassment of any sort and if any is the girl and parents themselves having dirty thoughts and wearing swim wear to take public car KNN uncle could be innocent hence no ground for arrest KNN

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
10 yr old going to swimming class on her own in swimming suit.
This will be difficult to guess the race. CECA?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
10 yr old going to swimming class on her own in swimming suit.
This will be difficult to guess the race. CECA?
KNN just asked a few simple questions the answer will be there KNN
1. Who so rich to let daughter go swimming lesson ? KNN either amdk or Chinese KNN
2. Who so kiasi message only leeport polis ? KNN Chinese KNN
3. Who so kiasu and busy only work and don't care daughter? KNN Chinese KNN
Therefore the answer defintelee is Chinese lah KNN

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN just asked a few simple questions the answer will be there KNN
1. Who so rich to let daughter go swimming lesson ? KNN either amdk or Chinese KNN
2. Who so kiasi message only leeport polis ? KNN Chinese KNN
3. Who so kiasu and busy only work and don't care daughter? KNN Chinese KNN
Therefore the answer defintelee is Chinese lah KNN
Chinese will keep daughter like a gold coin.cannot even peep out of window scared dengue.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
There were also no sexual harassment of any sort and if any is the girl and parents themselves having dirty thoughts and wearing swim wear to take public car KNN uncle could be innocent hence no ground for arrest KNN
As a matter of fact my uncle is also a xmm lover age 1 to 18 yo KNN they are the cutest species on earth above that of pets KNN that doesn't mean my uncle cannot tell strangers xmm the mentioned 3 questions without any sexual thoughts :cautious: KNN

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's so sexually arousing about small girls anyway? No tits and ass and pussy also no hair, just a slit across.