• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - 33% of 55 year olds cannot reach basic retirement sum

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Do you have difficulty paying CPF the basic retirement sum by 55 years old?

1660200360838.png

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/news/singapore/story20220811-1301755

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/threads/33-55yo-cannot-reach-basic-retirement-sum.6793163/

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why would anyone want their hard-earned money to be held hostage by the CPF, or depend on it for retirement? :rolleyes:

CPF is hidden taxation. It is not like the USA's 401k. :wink:

Kena robbed still help the robber to count money, sad! :biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle think majority of these 33% had encash it via flipping properties. They should have a big sum of money in their bank. However they did the stupid lee loans and lee financing causing their cpf to leeplete. Unless they are those stupid gamblers and investor's or ter nao business man that blew away the money.
The gen that reaching 55 soon all had purchased cheap hdb. My uncle belongs to this group and had flipped multiple hdbs without lee loans.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
But this bank quite strange .
My uncle want to leeposit more money to it also kana ban. Yet they force those unwilling customers to leeposit their money.
Your uncle is a true supporter of this bank! Very nasty of them to not allow him to deposit more. Nevermind, tell your uncle to take his money and enjoy in Batam! :biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your uncle is a true supporter of this bank! Very nasty of them to not allow him to deposit more. Nevermind, tell your uncle to take his money and enjoy in Batam! :biggrin:
Of course my uncle fullee support the best bank in the world :biggrin:
DO NOT BE con and coaxed into believing cpf is a ponzi scheme.
The main supportive fact s that if is leelee a con job bank they should welcum my uncle to leeposit as much as he likes and later run away with it correct ? :cool::rolleyes::geek:

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course my uncle fullee support the best bank in the world :biggrin:
DO NOT BE con and coaxed into believing cpf is a ponzi scheme.
The main supportive fact s that if is leelee a con job bank they should welcum my uncle to leeposit as much as he likes and later run away with it correct ? :cool::rolleyes::geek:
This I absolutely agree. Must abuse CPF cos I served NS and All my ICTs :biggrin: