• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG 1st case doctor passed away from covid.

LittleP

Alfrescian
Loyal
no one is demonising the non mRNA vaccine . It's WHO and HSA approved.

but the level of protection is not the same as mRNA vaccines . If you want to take that risk then you are perfectly entitled to be stupid
say that to those who lost family members or became not so normal in their face. oh sorry, non existant here. all had underlying illnesses. gosh the stupiakdity is strong in this one

Last edited:

LittleP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take all the vaccines. I think many studies to show mixing vaccines gives best protection against covid. Collect them all if you want.

As for risks with vaccines please ask the dr or nurse to explain before you have the vaccine.
In an interview with Prof Paul Tambyah on youtube, he did mention that taking both would become superman. So far, I only know of Inactivated virus shots followed by MRNA but yet to hear abt MRNA followed by inactivated virus.
But, empress dowager is asking for volunteers now who took mrna to now try inactivated too. Saw someone share it on FB just the other day

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
In an interview with Prof Paul Tambyah on youtube, he did mention that taking both would become superman. So far, I only know of Inactivated virus shots followed by MRNA but yet to hear abt MRNA followed by inactivated virus.
But, empress dowager is asking for volunteers now who took mrna to now try inactivated too. Saw someone share it on FB just the other day
I doubt there is any difference in the order you take them.

What may be helpful is to increase the interval between doses.

I share this article from the Canadian experience

https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/cana...s-mixing-matching-covid-19-vaccines-1.6205993

No mention of Sinovac or sinopharm. But Astra Zeneca is not an mRNA vaccine. There was those issues with thromboembolic events with AZ

Most of UK took AZ.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
The ministry added that the doctor was partially vaccinated against COVID-19 with a non-mRNA vaccine under the Special Access Route and had no known medical conditions.
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sin...-clinic-covid-19-death-macpherson-moh-2236311

Poor chap...he has a kind face for sure.
Instead of blaming his death on not being fully vaxxed, I think it's time to look into what role his vax
may have played in his infection and death. No one wants to look at that.

It has become clear these vaxes affect different people differently...so those who experience nothing think
that those who say they do are conspiracy theorists. Who even knows what in the syringe...is it a placebo, or
varying doses of mrna?

What I am seeing clearly is that a dose of the full potency of these vaxes has the effect of crippling the immune system
and opening it up to all sorts of infections including covid. Lab tests are showing a decimation of Killer T cells (CD8) which
are instrumental in fighting and keeping viral infections suppressed....thats why there is a lot of shingles, inflammation, rashes
being experienced post vax.

What a fucking strategy by Pfizer....first kill the immune system.....then sell everyone medication for all the shit they experience:
blood clots, nerve damage and so on.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
What I am seeing clearly is that a dose of the full potency of these vaxes has the effect of crippling the immune system
and opening it up to all sorts of infections including covid. Lab tests are showing a decimation of Killer T cells (CD8) which
are instrumental in fighting and keeping viral infections suppressed....thats why there is a lot of shingles, inflammation, rashes

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: what have you been smoking boy ..... its hilarious

If that's as clearly as you see then you urgently need to see an opthalmologist. I suspect it's cum retinitis .

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20211012_210628.jpg

LittleP

Alfrescian
Loyal
I doubt there is any difference in the order you take them.

What may be helpful is to increase the interval between doses.

I share this article from the Canadian experience

https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/cana...s-mixing-matching-covid-19-vaccines-1.6205993

No mention of Sinovac or sinopharm. But Astra Zeneca is not an mRNA vaccine. There was those issues with thromboembolic events with AZ

Most of UK took AZ.

HO Ching

October 7 at 0 1:46 PM
Heads up! Heads up!
The folks at Temasek Foundation are working on providing free SinoPharm vaccines for about 2000 seniors as well as younger CHAS card holders, as part of a study.
Those who sign up will be offered free SinoPharm vaccines, plus free blood tests to check the neutralising antibody levels at different time periods, 3-6 blood tests depending on whether they do 2 shots or 3 shots.
The Temasek Foundation folks reckon they should be ready to launch this pilot study towards the end of October.
Please track announcements from Temasek Foundation closer to end October.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am with you on this.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Poor chap...he has a kind face for sure.
Instead of blaming his death on not being fully vaxxed, I think it's time to look into what role his vax
may have played in his infection and death. No one wants to look at that.

It has become clear these vaxes affect different people differently...so those who experience nothing think
that those who say they do are conspiracy theorists. Who even knows what in the syringe...is it a placebo, or
varying doses of mrna?

What a fucking strategy by Pfizer....first kill the immune system.....then sell everyone medication for all the shit they experience:
blood clots, nerve damage and so on.

If what you say is correct then it is already too late. Cos 80-90% have had the vaccine. I dont see any evidence of this being true now but I am always humble enough to admit I cannot tell the future and anything is possible.

Again my message to the vaxxed is it is your choice ultimately. If you truly believe what you believe then just be patients cos the rest of the world will die eventually. And the unvaxxed shall inherit the earth.

I can see why the vaxxed want the unvaxxed to vax. More join the merrier. Human nature lah. Also the medical benefits so far evidence seems that it reduces morbidity and mortality not the other way around.

For the unvaxxed making a lot of noise.....what is the expectation? The vaxxed cannot reverse vaccinate leh. And majority already vaxxed. So how?

The unvaxxed just be patient keep cool. Keep waiting and see if you are correct. Meanwhile unfortunately have to take all the inconveniences that the (you think is stupid) vaxxed people are imposing on the unvaxxed.

Battle of wills.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I guess now all GPs will be asked why they dont keep fees low like Dr Yuen.

@dredd You say sneaky agendas? This is one sneaky one. Dr dies of Covid the agenda is to send message to people to expect good drs to keep fees low. If fees not low is a bad dr.
That is not as relevant as, why are the politicians, senior civil servants SAF and SPF officers, judiciary, not paid less than the current compensation.
The elected President should be paid $600,000 a year instead of $2 million.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
That is not as relevant as, why are the politicians, senior civil servants SAF and SPF officers, judiciary, not paid less than the current compensation.
The elected President should be paid $600,000 a year instead of $2 million.

yeah man!

I would like to see some headlines like maybe when a Minister dies something like "He was a kind Minister who kept his salary low to help reduce the burden on the country and hence help the needy"

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
oh dear, so many conspiracy theorists on sbf.

So many opinions!

Everyone is right. All got evidence they can pull from internet sources.

I tell you why.....cos this is a medical topic! LOL!

Welcome to my world and what I deal with everyday.

Just had this patient who is a nurse ask me if I have heard of any studies to show CBD oil can prevent and treat covid-19! I said got some in vitro studies but no proper in vivo studies or clinical trials.

He tell me if you google this video.........Sigh.......

I told him please stop. I am not a researcher have no plans to do research. I also do not treat covid patients. The college also made it clear to physicians not to spread misinformation (ie not information from them then should not be spread).

he was nice enough said sorry yeah I understand not the place and time for such a discussion.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr Alex Chao. Gifted vascular surgeon . Kindest person I ever met .

was well until a sudden cytokine storm killed him

cytokine storm. thats what the fake self educated medical experts who tout natural immunity from viral exposure don’t understand.
What storm? A bit of wind just push it out from your buttocks lah! Chey! :rolleyes:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess now all GPs will be asked why they dont keep fees low like Dr Yuen.

@dredd You say sneaky agendas? This is one sneaky one. Dr dies of Covid the agenda is to send message to people to expect good drs to keep fees low. If fees not low is a bad dr.
No problem with hospital fees high though! :rolleyes:

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
If what you say is correct then it is already too late. Cos 80-90% have had the vaccine. I dont see any evidence of this being true now but I am always humble enough to admit I cannot tell the future and anything is possible.

Again my message to the vaxxed is it is your choice ultimately. If you truly believe what you believe then just be patients cos the rest of the world will die eventually. And the unvaxxed shall inherit the earth.

I can see why the vaxxed want the unvaxxed to vax. More join the merrier. Human nature lah. Also the medical benefits so far evidence seems that it reduces morbidity and mortality not the other way around.

For the unvaxxed making a lot of noise.....what is the expectation? The vaxxed cannot reverse vaccinate leh. And majority already vaxxed. So how?

The unvaxxed just be patient keep cool. Keep waiting and see if you are correct. Meanwhile unfortunately have to take all the inconveniences that the (you think is stupid) vaxxed people are imposing on the unvaxxed.

Battle of wills.

When you say you don't see any evidence, it depends where you look.
If you adopt a mindset that state sanctioned media, corporate media, and a handful of titles you "trust"
are the only ones who speak the truth, then it's hard to accept any other views.

Anything that doesn't bear their logo will always be suspect to you.

But truth cannot be smothered for long. If you follow your usual "trusted" channels of news you should know that
Sweden and Denmark have paused the use of Moderna for people under 30....Iceland has stopped it for all ages.
Because there is hard evidence of Moderna being linked to heart inflammation (myopic carditis/pericarditis).

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/08/nor...icting-the-use-of-modernas-covid-vaccine.html

This isn't Fox or some crackpot on 4Chan. It's CNBC.

As a medical person you know that heart tissue does not re-generate. So what happens to a young mid-20s kid
with their entire life ahead of them fo when diagnosed with Myocarditis? Luckily, Pfizer makes an expensive medication
called Eliquis that treats clots and strokes...what a coincidence

And are we so naive to believe that myocarditis only affects young people, that there is a cut off point beyond which it won't
affect anyone older?

I dont know the answer to these questions...what I do know is anyone who says no to the mrna vaxx because they
want to wait and see how it fares has every right to refuse it. But why not Sino you might ask. Well, no ones ever made
a vaccine that works against corona viruses. If you think you have, announce it, trial it, and run the normal safety studies
and let us see the data.

Low info idiots do not know this but Pfizer has destroyed the control group for their vaxx trials by injecting them deliberately.
So now there is no control group against which to measure the after effects of the vaccine....convenient.

The absolute panic with which they are vaccinating people everywhere almost looks like they want to erradicate
any control group....once there's no control group, there's nothing to measure.

I and many others are going to continue to be the control group. I wish the fully vaxxed luck because this isn't
a sprint, it's a marathon....no one has studied this technology to see how it affects the subjects in 5, 10, 15 years.
They are using everyone as a guinea pig and saying trust us...Singaporeans have a rich history of doing just that
and getting shafted for it.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you say you don't see any evidence, it depends where you look.
If you adopt a mindset that state sanctioned media, corporate media, and a handful of titles you "trust"
are the only ones who speak the truth, then it's hard to accept any other views.

Anything that doesn't bear their logo will always be suspect to you.

But truth cannot be smothered for long. If you follow your usual "trusted" channels of news you should know that
Sweden and Denmark have paused the use of Moderna for people under 30....Iceland has stopped it for all ages.
Because there is hard evidence of Moderna being linked to heart inflammation (myopic carditis/pericarditis).

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/08/nor...icting-the-use-of-modernas-covid-vaccine.html

This isn't Fox or some crackpot on 4Chan. It's CNBC.

As a medical person you know that heart tissue does not re-generate. So what happens to a young mid-20s kid
with their entire life ahead of them fo when diagnosed with Myocarditis? Luckily, Pfizer makes an expensive medication
called Eliquis that treats clots and strokes...what a coincidence

And are we so naive to believe that myocarditis only affects young people, that there is a cut off point beyond which it won't
affect anyone older?

I dont know the answer to these questions...what I do know is anyone who says no to the mrna vaxx because they
want to wait and see how it fares has every right to refuse it. But why not Sino you might ask. Well, no ones ever made
a vaccine that works against corona viruses. If you think you have, announce it, trial it, and run the normal safety studies
and let us see the data.

Low info idiots do not know this but Pfizer has destroyed the control group for their vaxx trials by injecting them deliberately.
So now there is no control group against which to measure the after effects of the vaccine....convenient.

The absolute panic with which they are vaccinating people everywhere almost looks like they want to erradicate
any control group....once there's no control group, there's nothing to measure.

I and many others are going to continue to be the control group. I wish the fully vaxxed luck because this isn't
a sprint, it's a marathon....no one has studied this technology to see how it affects the subjects in 5, 10, 15 years.
They are using everyone as a guinea pig and saying trust us...Singaporeans have a rich history of doing just that
and getting shafted for it.
For someone who isn’t remotely medically trained you sure believe your own bullshit that you fabricated out of thin air .

stay in the control group . It will be a very interesting experiment .

fuckwad