• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sexuality] - LGBTQIAPKs don't like it when people confuse bisexuality with pansexuality

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bella Thorne identifies as pansexual, but what does that mean?

a20554b0-ad2e-11e9-b9f7-26e34b2222cc

Bella Thorne has come out as pansexual after recently discovering what the term actually means.

The 21-year-old former Disney child star had previously identified as bisexual but told ‘Good Morning America’ that after finding out about pansexuality, which does not consider sex or gender, she has had a self realisation.

“I’m actually pansexual and I didn’t know that,” she explained. “Somebody explained to me really thoroughly what that is."

“You like what you like. Doesn’t have to be a girl or a guy or a he or she or they or this or that. It’s literally you like personality."

According to Urban Dictionary a pansexual is “one who can love sexuality in many forms. Like bisexuality, but even more fluid, a pansexual person can love not only the traditional male and female genders, but also transgendered, androgynous, and gender fluid people.”

Unsurprisingly, people sometimes mistake pansexuality with bisexuality although the two are actually different.

“While being bisexual means being attracted to more than one gender, being pansexual means being attracted to all gender identities, or attracted to people regardless of gender,” GLAAD, an organisation supporting LGBTQ+ representation in the media, explains.

Bella Thorne isn’t the only celebrity who has opened up about being pansexual.

Earlier this month plus-size model Tess Holliday revealed she now identifies as pansexual.

f17f8d80-ad2e-11e9-bfe9-d5b31f180b63

Janelle Monae and Miley Cyrus have both previously admitted to being pansexual.

Cyrus said that she first discovered her sexual identity “when I figured out what it was.”

“I went to the LGBTQ centre here in L.A., and I started hearing these stories,” she told Variety. “I saw one human in particular who didn’t identify as male or female. Looking at them, they were both: beautiful and sexy and tough but vulnerable and feminine but masculine. And I related to that person more than I related to anyone in my life.”

“Once I understood my gender more, which was unassigned, then I understood my sexuality more,” she continued. “I was like, ‘Oh — that’s why I don’t feel straight and I don’t feel gay. It’s because I’m not.'”

In an interview with Rolling Stone, Monáe opened up about her sexuality, revealing that though she initially thought she identified as bisexual she has now settled on the more inclusive pansexual.

“I read about pansexuality and was like, ‘Oh, these are things that I identify with too,’” she told Rolling Stone. “I’m open to learning more about who I am.”

She didn’t elaborate about what being pansexual means to her but said she hopes opening up might help anyone struggling with their own sexuality.

“I want young girls, young boys, nonbinary, gay, straight, queer people who are having a hard time dealing with their sexuality, dealing with feeling ostracised or bullied for just being their unique selves, to know that I see you,” she said.

“This album is for you. Be proud.”

Visitor comments :
https://sg.yahoo.com/style/bella-thorne-pansexual-sexuality-gender-095317795.html

Anonymous posted :
Unless you've had a sexual relationship with a transgender person or a binary fluid person, no one has the right to say they are 'pansexual'. The only relationships Bella Thorne has had is with men and women, which makes her bisexual. That also goes for Janelle Monae and Miley Cyrus too.

C posted :
This reminds me of university where everyone was "bisexual" - theoretically. It was a goodhearted but misguided way to say, "I don't know if I fancy someone of the same sex but I'm open to the idea that it might happen." "Pansexual" seems to be the new version of that, plus all the added pressure of not wanting to be "called out" for not being "woke" enough.

Sandra posted :
Oh for fuck's sake!!! what now?!?

PerniciousPaul posted :
It means you have untreated mental illnesses

ROB posted :
Being normal can be fun too.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And I don't like it when the libtards impose their mental illness, so-called 'gender identity', onto me. And I couldn't care less if they get offended.

This crazy person, obviously a man, insisted that he is a woman. And he threw a tantrum in a shop because of 'misgendering'.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I don't like it when the libtards impose their mental illness, so-called 'gender identity', onto me. And I couldn't care less if they get offended.

This crazy person, obviously a man, insisted that he is a woman. And he threw a tantrum in a shop because of 'misgendering'.
Its the ang mohs insistence that things are done right makes them tops in this world. Even if it seems weird.
Some are born blind, no limbs, retarded. And Some are sexually misconfigured. We should learn to live with these people.unlike those born into religion, these people cannot alter their fate.