• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sex not the solution

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
5745.jpg

Dear Thelma

I AM in my mid-30s, married for over 10 years and have two sons, aged seven and nine. My husband and I stopped having sex after our second boy was born. He had some erectile dysfunction problems then, but has since admitted to sleeping with prostitutes. That devastated me.

I am no longer attracted to him and there is no way we will ever have sex again. Other than that, we do have a good relationship and everyone thinks we have the perfect marriage.

These past few months have been quite life-changing. I have been going out with a number of men, both married and single. Currently I have a sexual relationship with a bachelor over 10 years my junior. We are both in it for the sex.

This is not my first extra-marital affair. I was previously involved in an emotional and sexual affair for a few years. The irony is that I feel no guilt over any of my activities. In fact, I feel recharged, liberated and wonderfully overwhelmed.

I know it is not all about sex. But mine has been a loveless, meaningless marriage that’s full of deceit and pretence. I want a real marriage! I want sex to be part of the equation!

Should I give up on marriage and give myself a chance to find love again? Or should I just carry on with this facade, and continue having sex with different partners?

Love and Sex

Pica_NA

Alfrescian
Loyal
marriage is not all about sex.... but i agree that sex contribute a small portion in marriage...

standing from her perspective, what she is doing is not wrong or right, because, she just finding another way to release her tension, both emontionally and physically.... and also she is seeking revenge on her husband.... BUT, she forgot that her husband looks for paid sex... doesn't mean he is emontionally betrayed her... he is only looking for an alternative to release his tension.... physically ONLY.... She had betrayed herself and her marriage by sleeping around with strangers... this is worse than her husband...

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
A lot of families in Singapore no sex. HDB too small, no space. HDB and rice too expensive, work until no time and energy to have sex. When married couples no have sex with each other, one part of marry is missing. And that will lead to unhappy people at work, in life. Then blame each other, then divorce rate go up. The poor kids. No wonder people don't want stay Singapore too long.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
sex not the solution, but it seems that's the centre of the issue.

Today at wowrk place ppl are over stressed and high pressure like a vacumm
chamber, go alreaady half dead, no more energy left where got stamina for sex.

Every part of the body already wears off, disfunction. Cock also can't take it any more. This lady is right if husband can screw around she can do the same, i won't mind to be one of her sexual partner. Got to feel the different.

GoFlyKiteNow

Alfrescian
Loyal
marriage is not all about sex.... but i agree that sex contribute a small portion in marriage...

standing from her perspective, what she is doing is not wrong or right, because, she just finding another way to release her tension, both emontionally and physically.... and also she is seeking revenge on her husband.... BUT, she forgot that her husband looks for paid sex... doesn't mean he is emontionally betrayed her... he is only looking for an alternative to release his tension.... physically ONLY.... She had betrayed herself and her marriage by sleeping around with strangers... this is worse than her husband...

You are right.
Most women actually look for an excuse as a reason
even before they go off at the moral ethical tangent and then
mentally condition themselves repeatedly after that, as a way
to continue down that same path.

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
why not? i have fcuk many sg women indirectly saving their marriages. many of them are professionals and well educated.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. the woman is not just a bitch also a whore.
2. giving reasons and exonerating herself for having sex with guys.
3. honest, she should have the guts to accept and admit that she is plain horny and any dick will fit.
4. but not crying "rape" after she has used the guy up.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah thelma's reply ...

IF your husband could have sex with prostitutes, then he was not sexually dysfunctional. And if you feel trapped in a very unhappy marriage that is meaningless, deceitful and empty, why hang on? Walk out tomorrow and plan for your divorce.

Do not kid yourself about feeling good, recharged, guiltless, liberated and overwhelmed after using men for sex. Having sex without love will eventually fill you with disgust and self-hate.

You are not alone, without responsibilities. You need to guide your children to a better path for a brighter future. If you want love and marriage again, then you must be fair to your partner. Using someone for sex is worse than paying for physical release, especially when there seems to be spite and vengeance in your actions. Sure, there are many willing men who prefer sex without commitment. But are you truly happy or is it pay-back time for your misery and bitterness?

Understand your own psyche so you do not go for a free fall. You want love and a happily-ever-after marriage. So give yourself this chance to find fulfilment and tenderness.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right.
Most women actually look for an excuse as a reason
even before they go off at the moral ethical tangent and then
mentally condition themselves repeatedly after that, as a way
to continue down that same path.

Bro, MEN do it too. Sama-sama lar.

fattychin

Alfrescian
Loyal
What about your two kids? They are young now but in a few years time they will reach their teens and understand things better. So stop feeling for yourself and pay more attention to your kids. Sacrifice the sex urge. YOu will never know if you will get AIDS.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why not? i have fcuk many sg women indirectly saving their marriages. many of them are professionals and well educated.

... i also same like you. i help the vegetable seller at the wet market by fucking his wife to save their marriage ... incidentally, i am the pork seller there ....:o

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
IF your husband could have sex with prostitutes, then he was not sexually dysfunctional. And if you feel trapped in a very unhappy marriage that is meaningless, deceitful and empty, why hang on? Walk out tomorrow and plan for your divorce.

Do not kid yourself about feeling good, recharged, guiltless, liberated and overwhelmed after using men for sex. Having sex without love will eventually fill you with disgust and self-hate.

You are not alone, without responsibilities. You need to guide your children to a better path for a brighter future. If you want love and marriage again, then you must be fair to your partner. Using someone for sex is worse than paying for physical release, especially when there seems to be spite and vengeance in your actions. Sure, there are many willing men who prefer sex without commitment. But are you truly happy or is it pay-back time for your misery and bitterness?

Understand your own psyche so you do not go for a free fall. You want love and a happily-ever-after marriage. So give yourself this chance to find fulfilment and tenderness.

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the first place, man and woman are supposed to procreate and mulitply just like the animal kingdom.
It is only that man goes through a ceremony and have to solemnise the marriage by someone important other than that we are in for the sex.
You have pubic hair around your genital area to trap hormones during your fertile period so that the opp sex would notice you.

Pica_NA

Alfrescian
Loyal
sex is part of the solution... not the entire solution to marriage... marriage is make up of too many factors and till date, no one can said he/she knows and practice all factors.....

however, sex is the solution to poverty, it helps manys to survive and also help countries to grow ..... HAHA....

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man need to get sex before he will give out love...

As for this man, he does not have erectile dysfunction problems, he just got bored of his wife. That is why he could not get the little guy to look up but has not problem with other gals.