• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sex in the Bible

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Its a dead giveaway sir, what is there to hide? don't dare to admit? Showing us you are a liar?

dumb gal,
you are like a spoilt gal wailing forcing your way to be right.

Xtianity. Abbreviation of Christianity. - Wiktionary
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Xtianity

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
The HOLY?? BIBILICAL LAWS OF MARRIAGE
marriage-bible-tradition.jpg

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rape in the Bible 5
Death to the Rape Victim (Deuteronomy 22:23-24 NAB)

If within the city a man comes upon a maiden who is betrothed, and has relations with her, you shall bring them both out of the gate of the city and there stone them to death: the girl because she did not cry out for help though she was in the city, and the man because he violated his neighbors wife.

It is clear that God doesn't give a damn about the rape victim. He is only concerned about the violation of another mans "property".

George Bernard Shaw: "No man ever believes that the Bible means what it says; he is always convinced that it says what he means."

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sex in the Bible 6

David's Punishment - Polygamy, Rape, Baby Killing, and God's "Forgiveness" (2 Samuel 12:11-14 NAB)

Thus says the Lord: 'I will bring evil upon you out of your own house. I will take your wives while you live to see it, and will give them to your neighbor. He shall lie with your wives in broad daylight. You have done this deed in secret, but I will bring it about in the presence of all Israel, and with the sun looking down.'

Then David said to Nathan, "I have sinned against the Lord." Nathan answered David: "The Lord on his part has forgiven your sin: you shall not die. But since you have utterly spurned the Lord by this deed, the child born to you must surely die." [The child dies seven days later.]

God himself brings the completely innocent rape victims to the rapist. And then he kills a child! This is sick, really sick!

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Biblical family morality on Sex:

Genesis 16:8-9 The Angel of the Lord said to Hagar, Sarai's maid: Where did you come from, and, where will you go? And she said, I flee from the face of my mistress Sarai. And the Angel of God said to her: Return to your mistress and submit yourself under her hands.

God's Angel ordered Sarah's Egyptian slave-girl, Hagar, to return to Sarah for further abuse. Sarah gave Hagar to her husband / half-brother, Abraham for sex and children. Sarah resented Hagar so much that she had performed painful female circumcision on Hagar. Hagar's son, Ishmael.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sex in the Bible 7

Rape of Female Captives

Deuteronomy 21:10-14 NAB:
"When you go out to war against your enemies and the LORD, your God, delivers them into your hand, so that you take captives, if you see a comely woman among the captives and become so enamored of her that you wish to have her as wife, you may take her home to your house. But before she may live there, she must shave her head and pare her nails and lay aside her captive's garb. After she has mourned her father and mother for a full month, you may have relations with her, and you shall be her husband and she shall be your wife. However, if later on you lose your liking for her, you shall give her her freedom, if she wishes it; but you shall not sell her or enslave her, since she was married to you under compulsion."

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rape and the Spoils of War

Judges 5:30 NAB:
They must be dividing the spoils they took: there must be a damsel or two for each man, Spoils of dyed cloth as Sisera's spoil, an ornate shawl or two for me in the spoil.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sex Slaves

Exodus 21:7-11 NLT
When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl's owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
God Assists Rape and Plunder

Zechariah 14:1-2 NAB
Lo, a day shall come for the Lord when the spoils shall be divided in your midst. And I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem for battle: the city shall be taken, houses plundered, women ravished; half of the city shall go into exile, but the rest of the people shall not be removed from the city.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng noted sex in the Bible is very explicit and naked - nothing covered or hidden under carpet. but they word it nicely lah.:biggrin: for example: Lot was drunk and his 2 daughters took turns to sleep with him - incest! - and had babies by him.

Last edited:

gymkhana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quran and hadiths. Have you read either of them?

You cant quote the exact verses from either source and continue to lead the readers to your own anti Islamic website..SHameful behaviour indeed.
We shall not forget Rachel Corrie and your lies about her bro.

and yet you choose to ignore toronto's numerous posts about the bible containing all these despicable unmentionable things that you attribute to GOD ALMIGHTY .
Any rational person would understand they cannot be from God but from the" evil hands of scribes" just to quote your own bible.