• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Eco Cascadia

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder why EcoWorld did not get any award? They are much better than SP Setia.

For your info, there are still many unwanted Mercury Units at SEC. Many owners are throwing the Hazel units for less than RM700K!! LELONG price..... Panic selling continue when more than 300 advertisement in Propertyguru now for SEC.

ZigZag

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have just looked at the propertyguru and confirmed that Hazel type only selling at 695K. Hazel type is 22x80 size. I pity those who have bought Mercury unit earlier which is much smaller in size 20x75 pricing around 650k. I think the bank value for Mercury now is at most 620k. I think that is the reason why there are no takers for this type of units. Jialat jialat....

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have just looked at the propertyguru and confirmed that Hazel type only selling at 695K. Hazel type is 22x80 size. I pity those who have bought Mercury unit earlier which is much smaller in size 20x75 pricing around 650k. I think the bank value for Mercury now is at most 620k. I think that is the reason why there are no takers for this type of units. Jialat jialat....

Can foreigners buy ( falsely declare as 1M ) ? or Setup a company for the purchase ?

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought i just saw a posting by our infamous malpaso. I guest it was deleted by admin/moderator due to the rude posting. Some guys purposely ignore the forum rules. These troublemakers ought to be taught a lesson. Well done our admin and moderators. Keep up the good work.

ZigZag

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought i just saw a posting by our infamous malpaso. I guest it was deleted by admin/moderator due to the rude posting. Some guys purposely ignore the forum rules. These troublemakers ought to be taught a lesson. Well done our admin and moderators. Keep up the good work.

Just ignore him. He is just someone lonely that need some attention from us.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
RED ALERT...RED ALERT!! Major defects found in many SEC houses. Some of the defects are

1. Water leakage in ceiling.
2. Holes at ceiling.
3. Air cond piping leaking gas.
4. Crack on wall.
5. SP Setia staff delaying repairs (no respond up to 2 months)...after scolding by owners still act blur...
6. etc......

Please share your experience here. All the above complains on SEC can be seen at a chinese forum below;-
http://ent.cari.com.my/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2645480&extra=&page=240

One angry owner even mentioned this ;
我是骂他们骂道自己觉得快半死了,
可还是没什么用,
也许他们麻木了…
我被他们拖了一个多月了,现在只补了停车间外墙的裂痕,
其他什么都没弄,
我的天啊…

Aggie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi there, I tried to pm you my contact number but it says that your pm quota has ecceeded haha :p May i know who else SEC owners can add me to the whatsapps group please? Thanks!

Aggie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi there, I tried to pm you my contact number but it says that your pm quota has ecceeded haha :p May i know who else SEC owners can add me to the whatsapps group please? Thanks!

Hi Cannondale, I was referring my above msg to you ya, plesse let me know how to contact you as i dont really good in navigating in this forum, i was trying to reply to your post, but couldn't, haha. Please PM me ok.

I just login today since my last login early last year after viewing the showhouses and i have tried to update myself by reading tru all the posts from pg 51 until pg 98 now, wahh that is more than a year, oh it's happening!

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Cannondale, I was referring my above msg to you ya, plesse let me know how to contact you as i dont really good in navigating in this forum, i was trying to reply to your post, but couldn't, haha. Please PM me ok.

I just login today since my last login early last year after viewing the showhouses and i have tried to update myself by reading tru all the posts from pg 51 until pg 98 now, wahh that is more than a year, oh it's happening!

Hi Aggie, mind share with us the condition of your units? Many owners seem very disappointed with their unit due to the many defects found.

Aggie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Aggie, mind share with us the condition of your units? Many owners seem very disappointed with their unit due to the many defects found.

Hi Relaxman,

Relax, I think you have misunderstood. I have NO problem, haha ^_^
Just that I missed Cannondale's invitation to join the group chat when he created it last year. Hope to join the discussion now loh. Cheers!

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Relaxman,

Relax, I think you have misunderstood. I have NO problem, haha ^_^
Just that I missed Cannondale's invitation to join the group chat when he created it last year. Hope to join the discussion now loh. Cheers!

No problem Aggie. Just remember to share info with us here on SEC in this thread.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
More complaints from SP Setia house owners!!! Below is one i paste directly from SP Setia facebook website for your viewing ;

----------------------------------------------
I read with great irony your company tagline: SP Setia, Builder Of Distinction. So far in Johor, I have only experienced a Builder Of Distinction In Low Quality. Can I have the contact of the GM in Bukit Indah so I can ask him whether the tagline is meant as a joke or does Setia really understand the English meaning behind those words? I would like him to explain to me what they mean.
Let me list out how dire the situation is on the ground for a unit and you guys decide whether this organisation is a "Builder Of Distinction":
- entire wash basin crumbles when worker applied pressure
- more than 40 floor tiles scratched (due to worker carelessness, or low quality of tile or both?)
- broken window
- door chips when slammed by the wind
- entire window frame structure shakes when closing windows
- window gets stuck sometimes when closing
- chipped and scratched marble table top
- cracked soap holder when screwed on
- cracked, flimsy toilet covers
- electrical sockets with faulty switches
- door doesn't close properly
- balcony door creaks when closing
- door handle cannot lock
- flaking chrome and scratches on door handles
- missing skirting tile
- prevalent overflowing paint on skirting in toilets
- door built with missing rubber stopper, markings on door uncleaned
- shaky door with a loose bracket
- rusty drain cover
All in one unit... You got it... only by: Setia... "Builder Of Distinction"... truly exceptional finishing.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
More complaints from SP Setia house owners!!! Below is one i paste directly from SP Setia facebook website for your viewing ;

----------------------------------------------
I read with great irony your company tagline: SP Setia, Builder Of Distinction. So far in Johor, I have only experienced a Builder Of Distinction In Low Quality. Can I have the contact of the GM in Bukit Indah so I can ask him whether the tagline is meant as a joke or does Setia really understand the English meaning behind those words? I would like him to explain to me what they mean.
Let me list out how dire the situation is on the ground for a unit and you guys decide whether this organisation is a "Builder Of Distinction":
- entire wash basin crumbles when worker applied pressure
- more than 40 floor tiles scratched (due to worker carelessness, or low quality of tile or both?)
- broken window
- door chips when slammed by the wind
- entire window frame structure shakes when closing windows
- window gets stuck sometimes when closing
- chipped and scratched marble table top
- cracked soap holder when screwed on
- cracked, flimsy toilet covers
- electrical sockets with faulty switches
- door doesn't close properly
- balcony door creaks when closing
- door handle cannot lock
- flaking chrome and scratches on door handles
- missing skirting tile
- prevalent overflowing paint on skirting in toilets
- door built with missing rubber stopper, markings on door uncleaned
- shaky door with a loose bracket
- rusty drain cover
All in one unit... You got it... only by: Setia... "Builder Of Distinction"... truly exceptional finishing.

Maybe the tag line should be Builder of Defects....lol

cannondale

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Aggie,

First of all, my apology as I have not been following this thread for months as all of us are using the Whatapps Group to communicate, with the latest being the AGM for Foresta Buyer today morning. I have just sent your a text. Do check and reply. Thanks and sorry again to keep you waiting…

Rgds,
Cannondale