• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Eco Cascadia

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, it is best not to quote names, because there are many incidents in forums where wrong parties were identified.

Thanks for highlighting this matter as you can see clearly now, when these people cannot accept others opinion or loses an argument, they will just resort to calling names and personal attack. That is what i call, pathetic.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
it could be misdirection or it could be real. anyway, cslong is officially now a ***head. which i knew from a while back already.
come into SEC thread, on chinese new year, post pics of accidents at the SEC junction. it's like someone visit a acquaintance during CNY, then post pics saying "fat ugly wife", "loser kids", "cheap car in driveway" "old house with lousy fengshui" on the internet. I don't know what kind of chinese does that. On chinese new year.

Why getting so emotional? I did not say anything about SEC. I just reminded people to drive carefully "outside" SEC during CNY. You think you own everything from "inside to outside" SEC?
Ok la.... SEC is the best Taman in JB. You satisfied now?

shortie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, it is best not to quote names, because there are many incidents in forums where wrong parties were identified.

You have been keeping quiet all these while, whereby every right minded forumers are actively protecting these threads from eroding due to this idiot! So it is better for you to keep quiet as usual!

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have been keeping quiet all these while, whereby every right minded forumers are actively protecting these threads from eroding due to this idiot! So it is better for you to keep quiet as usual!

I won't join in war of words, just advising to be cautious in naming possibly innocent parties in case of legal consequences.

KittyMeow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Before everyone here have to remind you again, I will be glad to point out you have yet to answer my three questions regarding ur half truths n ill intentioned sweeping statements. So before you start your ridiculous swagger around the threads, I suggest you stick to your "good advice". If you are going to start ur bleating nonsense by asking which three questions you have yet to answer/rebut rationally I will be glad to tell everyone here which threads and posts you have to look at. It would be good to start the goat year by being nice. Haven't you felt the "love" yet? Do think three times over before you post your reply to me. You wouldn't want to look embarrassed again like the last time because your next reply will determine how I am going to lay my trap for you to put ur foot into your mouth again. Be nice. Move along with ur good advice. Don't provoke.

Mr. Long should create another chatroom based on the 2 developers he love the most. Call it "Setia Eco Long". :smile:

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mr. Long should create another chatroom based on the 2 developers he love the most. Call it "Setia Eco Long". :smile:

Be careful Bro KittyMeow, wait he say you are another clone of us. Now his RnF LELONG pricing, he abit desperate. Don't care what fengshui tips he got, he cannot save the china developer from oversupply.. You will probably not hear from him for the next few months..

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
cslong he has a house in BDO, so desperately trying to talk down SEC and Eco brand housing. It's like someone who drive proton perdana saying that the merc c180 is a lousier and more expensive car. SEC precint 1-5 is on high ground, the land form is probably the best in that area. If talking about accident, there are accidents everywhere. The problem with that cross junction is that they haven't installed traffic lights. The road leading into SEC side entrance is actually not officially opened yet, and local authorities are slow . There will be a traffic light there soon.
and cslong fengshui seems to depend on the situation. i would like to see him analyse his own property. in P11.

Ai huh..traffic lights have installed at this junction.
十年風水輪流轉;百年田地轉三村.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Picture copied from from Johor ATV Buddy Club Facebook
Posted on September 23, 2014. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Setia eco.JPG

Well, traffic lights won't able to stop road accident completely.....
You should try driving up to that place in the night. Has an eerie feeling about it.

View attachment 20263

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just share this pic with the forummers. If i am deemed plagiarise in this way, you does the same too in this forum by cut and paste all sort of news and articles in the thread.

And I am going to continue to cut and paste against the spread of false information.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For you, is to cut and paste to distort information like you did earlier on the text book on feng shui. We knew your capability in this task.

Your reputation points is so so low.Pls show respect to others with higher rep points than you. If you don't know how to behave, that's why your rep points still so low. Your rep points is lower than funniman, so by your reasoning, show him respect. I am going to keep reminding you. Cos you fell into a trap again..

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You have made my day. I finally meet my objective. Tricking a guy in this forum to buy reputation points here is not easy. When i started this effort, i thought is only 50% chance but looking at your childish response all the time, i think it is worth trying by harping at your reputation. Today, i was so delighted that the objective is finally achieved. You have been totally outplayed. You can sleep with your reputation points now. Really sorry ..... to make you lose money. Hope is lesson learned for you.

For a poor person like you I cannot doubt you will never earn enough rep points to outdo me. If it's not enough I got a lot of money to burn. Now based on your stupid logic that I must have more rep points to earn respect, I have proven you wrong AGAIN. I told u this is Monopoly money. But since u keep insisting I must improve my rep points. I took your advice. Now. You better improve your rep points cos the tables have turned. We are all watching your foul mouth. I got lots of money to spend. You don't have any money Cslong. Let this old man teach you a lesson in life.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You have made my day. I finally meet my objective. Tricking a guy in this forum to buy reputation points here is not easy. When i started this effort, i thought is only 50% chance but looking at your childish response all the time, i think it is worth trying by harping at your reputation. Today, i was so delighted that the objective is finally achieved. You have been totally outplayed. You can sleep with your reputation points now. Really sorry ..... to make you lose money. Hope is lesson learned for you.

For a poor person like you I cannot doubt you will never earn enough rep points to outdo me. If it's not enough I got a lot of money to burn. Now based on your stupid logic that I must have more rep points to earn respect, I have proven you wrong AGAIN. I told u this is Monopoly money. But since u keep insisting I must improve my rep points. I took your advice. Now. You better improve your rep points cos the tables have turned. We are all watching your foul mouth. I got lots of money to spend. You don't have any money Cslong. Let this old man teach you a lesson in life.