• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Eco Cascadia

Immanuel

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow, great. So you had to (1) login to cimb.com.sg (2) add 3rd party CMIB acc using your security token, and (3) trasnfer to 3rd party. Was the exchange rate shown on the page before you submit OK to trasnfer? Also, if you can already add your CIMB MY MM account as 3rd party m'sian acct, what then is the benefit of doing the "link to MY account" - the one that takes 7 day to process? Is it to be able to see both your sg and mys account under the same singapore portal?

oh,btw, when you got your SG ATM card, did you have to go to the ATM outside to activate and change new pin? btw i pm you about the proposed meetup, together with some of the other fellas here.

Hi, I actually 1) login to CIMB.com.sg & 2) transfer to 3rd party. Immediate transfer, just that I can't verify my MY acct as not linked-up yet. Yes, you will be able to see the exchange rate on the page and also both your SG & MY acct under the same singapore portal once it's been linked.
I got my SG ATM card on the same day I opened my SG acct. Yes, you need to activate and change new pin after you receive their Pin no via mail.
Sorry, malpaso & nextreal, as I m very new to this forum, I don't know how to retrieve PM. Can guide me if I am using IPad to login. Thank you.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, I actually 1) login to CIMB.com.sg & 2) transfer to 3rd party. Immediate transfer, just that I can't verify my MY acct as not linked-up yet. Yes, you will be able to see the exchange rate on the page and also both your SG & MY acct under the same singapore portal once it's been linked.
I got my SG ATM card on the same day I opened my SG acct. Yes, you need to activate and change new pin after you receive their Pin no via mail.
Sorry, malpaso & nextreal, as I m very new to this forum, I don't know how to retrieve PM. Can guide me if I am using IPad to login. Thank you.

hi bro, thanks for your help here! Damn, now i need to go to orchard again. seriously the banker can't foresee that i'd have to go back to orchard if i opted for ATM card by mail?? geez! So, your 3rd party transfer, could you see the rate? what was it? good? (becos that's the reason all of us are doing this CIMB thingy!)
I haven't access this forum using ipad, but do you see at the top right hand corner of this page, your ID ('immanuel") . next to it is "Notification". Just click on that and then click on "inbox" you should be able to see the PMs. Either tat or.. do you see the "Private Message" link at the top left of the page, under Forum and Chat Room? if yes click it.

Immanuel

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi bro, thanks for your help here! Damn, now i need to go to orchard again. seriously the banker can't foresee that i'd have to go back to orchard if i opted for ATM card by mail?? geez! So, your 3rd party transfer, could you see the rate? what was it? good? (becos that's the reason all of us are doing this CIMB thingy!)
I haven't access this forum using ipad, but do you see at the top right hand corner of this page, your ID ('immanuel") . next to it is "Notification". Just click on that and then click on "inbox" you should be able to see the PMs. Either tat or.. do you see the "Private Message" link at the top left of the page, under Forum and Chat Room? if yes click it.

Morning malpaso, you may go to any CIMB ATM machine (raffles or orchard) to update your new pin no after you have receive your mail from them. Yes you can see the rate & the rate was good..2.5523, when I did my transfer yesterday afternoon.
Ok, will try to access the PM as guided. Thank you and have a blessed weekend with your family.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Morning malpaso, you may go to any CIMB ATM machine (raffles or orchard) to update your new pin no after you have receive your mail from them. Yes you can see the rate & the rate was good..2.5523, when I did my transfer yesterday afternoon.
Ok, will try to access the PM as guided. Thank you and have a blessed weekend with your family.

2.5523.. woah.. splendid! no more queueing at moneychanger and having to take their daylight robbery rates while getting a grumpy look from them to boot! just called cimb sg hotline, i can continue to use the PIN they will send together with the ATM card. no need to change PIN until it's convenient for me. you have a good weekend too

nextreal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I haven't scrolled through the entire thread, so I apologise if this had been asked before.

Do our Aurora units come with walls and gate for the parking bays / front yard? I see that there's no walls or gates in the official SEC video, but the model houses do have them.

Any clues from those who had received all your SPA documents back from the developer / lawyer?

nextreal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Also, does anyone has a softcopy of the official brochure?

I heard that the earlier batches (Foresta? Montana?) were issued the usual type of "book" brochures.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
I haven't scrolled through the entire thread, so I apologise if this had been asked before.

Do our Aurora units come with walls and gate for the parking bays / front yard? I see that there's no walls or gates in the official SEC video, but the model houses do have them.

Any clues from those who had received all your SPA documents back from the developer / lawyer?

front porch has a roof (the first floor balcony and overhang) maybe about 6 ft.
should have partial wall, not all the way to the front gate.
there is a gate and fence around the front porch of the house. but height 1.2 m only (short fence)
IIRC, no rear yard fence. suppose to be step out into the green walkway behind the house.
official brochure just one page for each house type. all the info and pics you can get from cascadia website already.
when you sign SPA, you will see the full plan drawing of the house inc side elevation view. Both floor have 3.5m high ceiling, very tall house.

which unit type you bought?

Last edited:

nextreal

Alfrescian
Loyal
should have partial wall, not all the way to the front gate.
there is a gate and fence around the front porch of the house. but height 1.2 m only (short fence)

which unit type you bought?

Neptune.

So by fence, you mean brick walls or really mesh-wired fence? And the gate is the "standard" iron gate that our landed properties have?

I'm ok with the height, so long there'll be some demarcation of boundaries. Else my rich neighbours will park his 4 cars into my front yard. :biggrin:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Neptune.

So by fence, you mean brick walls or really mesh-wired fence? And the gate is the "standard" iron gate that our landed properties have?

I'm ok with the height, so long there'll be some demarcation of boundaries. Else my rich neighbours will park his 4 cars into my front yard. :biggrin:

brick wall. and wrought mild steel gate (the ca pa lang type). :smile: now i know why you asking, the cascadia aurora spec on the website never publish yet.

but you rich also what. so if anyone park his car in front yard, you park your small yacht infront of theirs lor. you bought corner lot or intermediate. how much ah? in retrospect maybe i should have buy neptune.

Last edited:

LamCH

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tried to upload the spec and floor plan but didn't work. If any of you want it, pm me your email. ( The floor plan and spec are Mercury, given to me by mistake :0 )

The layout design is the same as per present show house. where the yard has a metal gate which open into the back common garden walkway. Upper floor in show house is the same as Mercury, the master bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe. I got Jupiter - no walk in wardrobe :( . Fencing is 1 meter brick wall.

nextreal

Alfrescian
Loyal
but you rich also what. so if anyone park his car in front yard, you park your small yacht infront of theirs lor. you bought corner lot or intermediate. how much ah? in retrospect maybe i should have buy neptune.

If I can afford a yacht, then I would buy Puteri Harbour. Besides, quite stupid looking to park even a sampan at SEC. Nearest body of water is the waterfall, but...

I paid RM718k after discount during the launch weekend. Intermediate unit. Was jostling units with all those who went for the Eco Walk.

I bought more for investment purposes. Thought it would be easier to sell the Neptune in the future. :smile:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I can afford a yacht, then I would buy Puteri Harbour. Besides, quite stupid looking to park even a sampan at SEC. Nearest body of water is the waterfall, but...

I paid RM718k after discount during the launch weekend. Intermediate unit. Was jostling units with all those who went for the Eco Walk.

I bought more for investment purposes. Thought it would be easier to sell the Neptune in the future. :smile:

718k good price i suppose since setia has increased it from the prelaunch price.
was at showroom today to sign off loan docs. there is a nice model of the house on display. aurora houses has lots of glass and balconies. also confirmed 3.5m high ceiling for both levels, as per drawing in the SPA.
also.. took the van over to the site to look see again. the waterfall wasn't as tiny as i remembered! but the pond water still muddy.
saw them constructing the aurora show houses, structure and brickwork almost done. left plastering and roof.
looking good overall. mahogany front row can be clearly seen from the road. looks nice, with development having gentle slopes and on high ground.
asked them about the big open space in front of foresta . was told more commercial units will be built there, on setia indah land.
btw, there is a low brick wall surrounding the house. so each units compound is very clearly demarcated.
setia have also prepared the brochure. it's about 4-5 pages with pretty pictures, no specs - the usual verbose and poetic text. no info that everyone doesn't already know.

Last edited:

IsSuperTenere

Alfrescian
Loyal
718k good price i suppose since setia has increased it from the prelaunch price.
was at showroom today to sign off loan docs. there is a nice model of the house on display. aurora houses has lots of glass and balconies. also confirmed 3.5m high ceiling for both levels, as per drawing in the SPA.
also.. took the van over to the site to look see again. the waterfall wasn't as tiny as i remembered! but the pond water still muddy.
saw them constructing the aurora show houses, structure and brickwork almost done. left plastering and roof.
looking good overall. mahogany front row can be clearly seen from the road. looks nice, with development having gentle slopes and on high ground.
asked them about the big open space in front of foresta . was told more commercial units will be built there, on setia indah land.
btw, there is a low brick wall surrounding the house. so each units compound is very clearly demarcated.
setia have also prepared the brochure. it's about 4-5 pages with pretty pictures, no specs - the usual verbose and poetic text. no info that everyone doesn't already know.

Thanks for the update bro. Good that your loan documents finally settled.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the update bro. Good that your loan documents finally settled.

yeah, 3 official trips for documents. good thing is the lawyer do work on weekends (short hours, based on appointment). So got a chance to lepak spend a day in JB. The jam at CIQ coming back in the evening was like shit. stuck for 1.5 hours. really awful.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi fellas... some pics from the chinese forum. some of the foresta houses are up. they look pretty. hope aurora measure up , too.

Attachments

• foresta_5n3.jpg
    foresta_5n3.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 161
  • foresta_bamboov.jpg
    foresta_bamboov.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 153
  • foresta_j.jpg
    foresta_j.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 170
  • foresta_o.jpg
    foresta_o.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 164
  • mahoganyr.jpg
    mahoganyr.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 169

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any idea what is the sales so far for Aurora? They seem a lot smaller but a lot more expensive.

aurora houses smaller by 2 feet width. left 30 units for neptune and jupiter, mercury mostly gone. This is what they say, cannot verify if its true. actually the first phase foresta also still got left one last unit mahagony, its the first row, the very first corner lot you see from the main road from setia indah, big land, quoted 800k RM.

Last edited: