• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Eco Cascadia

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, BFR -2.4%. I will be meeting the cimb lady in Spore to sign the OL tmr.
Has just opened a JB current acct thru Spore branch. Was told that it will take approximately 7workings days to set up. No cash deposit required until i receive the approval letter then i will need to do a i-banking transfer of M$1k to the current acct. They will also be able to send the 1st cheque book to me, subsequently must get it from JB.
just opened CIMB SG account thismorning. Banker, however, was either blur or dunno what. anyway i just filled up the MY application form.
Just quick check: your MY current account, is it the money multiplier current account? that one is supposed to pay 2.5% pa interest on balance >10k RM. If it is normal current account, i believe no interest. Also, which location is your JB CIMB branch? Can you choose? In the form, i wrote "taman daya". My experience with CIMB this morning seems very different from yours, although banker was affable enough, just that he couldn't advise me on anything re: msia side account.

LamCH

Alfrescian
Loyal
any update about our SEC? are they going to start building the Aurora phase already?
Was told by Christina(SEC sales) that show house for Aurora will be up in about 8 months. Last week visited the site, they were paving the roads, besides the present show house, leading into the site.

rosnyus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was told by Christina(SEC sales) that show house for Aurora will be up in about 8 months. Last week visited the site, they were paving the roads, besides the present show house, leading into the site.

thanks! then our 10% remaining downpayment (first 10% covered by the discount) will be due when leh? like no urgency to collect from us? haha

Last edited:

Stevewish

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you mean after Mercury? I understand it is also a landed project. The staff did mentioned the developer name but I can't remember.

I read from somewhere EcoWorld bought a land near to SEC. i just no sure is it the land are you referring to.

LamCH

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks! then our 10% remaining downpayment (first 10% covered by the discount) will be due when leh? like no urgency to collect from us? haha
They not afraid you run away mah. I think remaining down payment is small peanuts to them and all remain progressive payment (big nuts) will be covered by bank loan, :smile:

antrix07

Alfrescian
Loyal
there's three types. i chose the biggest type, 20x80. price is around RM844800 before discount of RM86800. All legal fees and stamp duties subsidized, only to pay for the state consent.

anybody else who bought recently? the same deal given to all right?

Hi...urs is e intermediate? Mine bought @1.032 mil n its a corner lot...yes was given the rebates n cash...can't wait to move there..:smile:

antrix07

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi guys...just gt my LO signed..looking forward for the nx step..
Just wondering if any of u here are gonna be my neighbour. .I bought the corner lot of jupiter just nx to the clubhse..

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm..hi, just asking if its nt required hw come tat public banker told me otherwise?

try not to go with Public, very ngiau and require lots of paperwork. i mean the bank , not the banker as a person. the banker is very good and professional guy. but the bank is the most kiasu and kiasi of the lot. try ambank, cimb . if you want OCBC the fastest. You got 1.032m is discounted price, or is it SPA price (as stated in OL) before discount.? anyway welcome, welcome.

Last edited:

antrix07

Alfrescian
Loyal
try not to go with Public, very ngiau and require lots of paperwork. i mean the bank , not the banker as a person. the banker is very good and professional guy. but the bank is the most kiasu and kiasi of the lot. try ambank, cimb . if you want OCBC the fastest. You got 1.032m is discounted price, or is it SPA price (as stated in OL) before discount.?
Hi..tx for e welcome,guess I am kiasu myself as ive sign e LO..hehe
e price is SPA price, why do u ask? anyone here got a diff price as mine?

antrix07

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh.. Dear future neighbours, I noticed that most of you bought it as a weekend home. Anyone planning to move there permanently.?. I'm sooo worried about having a really quiet neighborhood during the weekdays :(

Hi...im staying there for good...! Can always cio me lim kopi...haha

LamCH

Alfrescian
Loyal
try not to go with Public, very ngiau and require lots of paperwork. i mean the bank , not the banker as a person. the banker is very good and professional guy. but the bank is the most kiasu and kiasi of the lot. try ambank, cimb . if you want OCBC the fastest. You got 1.032m is discounted price, or is it SPA price (as stated in OL) before discount.? anyway welcome, welcome.

Ya, agreed, when to their branch to check out the fd rates, so many requirements, like work permit, mm2h etc. to open account. :confused: Aiyo, I retired where got work permit.

Last edited:

NuRuLBerg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup OCBC fastest and less paperwork but they offer 20yrs loan only compared to other banks. What do u guys think?

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
u may think i'm teasing/talk bad abt SEC.. waterfall is one of e selling pt component :smile:

Last edited:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
u may think i'm teasing/talk bad abt SEC.. waterfall is one of e selling pt component :smile:

they should remove the waterfall from their marketing and website, it is a small selling point, but now become a negative point. very small and water muddy. when i buy i never even looked at the waterfall.

Last edited: