• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

serious problem

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i need serious, genuine and useful advice how to get rid of my beer belly, any chinese medicine or over the counter from pharmacies all are welcome.

btw, i got a handsome face but my beer belly is turning girls off...please advise!

how big is your beer belly ? if your face really so handsome, girls wouldn't mind a little beer belly. if you gain a lot of weight, you gain weight all over the body. face will get fat too, not only belly.

watch your diet and exercise to slim down.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I know of someone here who could testify about blood coming out from there.

Try masturbating or having sex at least 4 times a day. This will drain proteins from your body. The very act will also burn calories.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
644354_220373421420807_1439699088_n.jpg

you have to stop drinking and also to control what you eat besides regular exercises....good luck!

Erection69Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know of someone here who could testify about blood coming out from there.

Are you looking for me? :biggrin:

I have since recovered. Luckily only 1 time all blood. Subsequently, its a mixutre of sperm and dried blood clog. It took me about 6 times of ejaculation to clear all the blood clog :o

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Are you looking for me? :biggrin:

I have since recovered. Luckily only 1 time all blood. Subsequently, its a mixutre of sperm and dried blood clog. It took me about 6 times of ejaculation to clear all the blood clog :o

Holy mother of god, spare us, we don't need to know the details, eeeeeeeee

Last edited:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
i need serious, genuine and useful advice how to get rid of my beer belly, any chinese medicine or over the counter from pharmacies all are welcome.

btw, i got a handsome face but my beer belly is turning girls off...please advise!

thankfully,

bro hotbot

Sorry to tell you there is no cure for beer belly. Just wait for the liver to fail and the cancer to spread to the prick.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you could perforate your colon and die on the table
control your diet
no beer
exercise
no short cut to health
'be a vegetarian...no meat,no alcohol, no smoke....

Dont know whether to take Kopi seriousLy or not..:biggrin::eek:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stop drinking and go to the gym and go swimming.

Sit ups, crunches, leg raises will not get rid of tummy fat. There is no such thing as spot reduction.

SanShuPo

Alfrescian
Loyal

thankfully,

bro hotbot

My hubby also got a little belly but I like it. Find him super sexy