• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serina Wee and Cecilia Sue

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Serina and Cecilia show that SG girls are hot, playful and chio
Not you for sure, you must be as bland as your colleague Ms Chua and as dry too.
According to the following thread started by @ckmpd in September 2009 (nearly ten years ago):
sammyboy.com/threads/cock-up-saf.38051
she has a son who was "going ORD soon" in late 2009, so she probably gave birth to him during the late 1980s.
Therefore, because I suspect she was at least in her mid-20s during the late 1980s, I believe she was born between the mid-1950s and the mid-1960s at the latest. :tongue:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to the following thread started by @ckmpd in September 2009 (nearly ten years ago):
sammyboy.com/threads/cock-up-saf.38051
she has a son who was "going ORD soon" in late 2009, so she probably gave birth to him during the late 1980s.
Therefore, because I suspect she was at least in her mid-20s during the late 1980s, I believe she was born between the mid-1950s and the mid-1960s at the latest.:tongue:
KNN seems like ckmpd son has taken over the moniker ckmpd KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
i already told you sucking is normal for any girl. have i not answered your question? i am already so clear and if u cant understand me, i cant help u
Now that I realised you are @Papsmearer everything falls into picture. You are the one that complained SG girls do not suck chinese cocks only angmoh cocks and you @Papsmearer have to pay for angmoh whores to suck your cock.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now that I realised you are @Papsmearer everything falls into picture. You are the one that complained SG girls do not suck chinese cocks only angmoh cocks and you @Papsmearer have to pay for angmoh whores to suck your cock.
And then you @Papsmearer got to use your pathetic clone @ckmpd to pose as woman to say it’s normal and SG girls suck cocks. Seriously if you @ckmpd is really a woman that sucks cocks and say it’s a normal act then for goodness sake speak about what you did yourself and not use other women like Cecilia sue or SG girls to talk about this.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously if you @ckmpd is really a woman that sucks cocks and say it’s a normal act then for goodness sake speak about what you did yourself and not use other women like Cecilia sue or SG girls to talk about this.
Yes @ckmpd please share more about your sucking. All the fifty shades of grey etc stuff you do. I like to read too.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
being erotic is sexy. being vulgar is trash.

a lady knows how to be erotic and sexy without being trashy.

That's why I said SG girls are chio and sexy, unlike some 3rd world trash
Don’t change the topic you poor upbringing slut insulting others slut. Talk about your own slutty sucking acts ok.