• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serina is a beautiful lady....

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
True, I like a woman who had gone through years of hardship, hard work, determination, persistence, and then her OVERWHELMING talent brings her fame and fortune and awards and recognition...............That is Zhao Wei, not Serena Wee.

what type of hard work? hard work in performing sex skills and then her overwhelming talents brings her fame and fortune and awards and recognition...anal-bell chong?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what type of hard work? hard work in performing sex skills and then her overwhelming talents brings her fame and fortune and awards and recognition...anal-bell chong?

Dun write on something you dun understand at all.......................

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have phobia of fat chicks so to me skinny is always better...and the thing is I doubt she can admit her crimes as if she does,,,Kong Hee can easily use her as a scapegoat and he gets away while serina rots in jail,,but even if she go to jail sure short time one,,,like 1 year or maybe less,,,,so it better if she defends herself till the end and let the State impose the judgement which will be very light one
must have balance mah. I will not bonk too skinny or too fat. Skinny or fat means serious illness, either physiological disease or mental problem.

I don't think con hee will escape. With Chew Eng Han abondoning ship, there will be sufficient evidents against con hee.

And it will be a matter of time before the other accused breakdown and testify against con hee. I hope the police has email proof against con hee. Quite clear to any layman that the church staff are acting on con hee's orders.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u got ask her ...

chivas atau heineken? ...

She was playing jackpot and I parked myself behind her. She was wearing loose blouse and so I took a peek. Mangoes still fair, firm and delicious.:p

After awhile, she turned back fuming and asked : You see enough or not ? I replied, No. She stomped off and I took over the machine. On first bet kena 30 free spins.:o:o

presby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sun Ho crossover project big big failure even though those idiots dumped so much people's hard earned money into it. If they just spend a few thousand dollars and give Serina a boob job, I think this crossover project sure to be more successful. Many Ah Neh, Ah Tiong and maybe some Ah Mat will go to CHC to look at Serina new Neh Neh. Like "Buddha jump over the wall". CHC then need a bigger place.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And I really wonder why some say singaporean chicks are ugly

Serina is the exception to the norm. You should go out more often. A lot of Sinkie chicks are unattractive. They may have a noticeably assymetric face, a nose that's too broad, a bushy unibrow, a forehead that's too big, or a strong masculine jawline.

And that's only the face. There are also those fatties and those with fucked up hair.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Serina is the exception to the norm. You should go out more often. A lot of Sinkie chicks are unattractive. They may have a noticeably assymetric face, a nose that's too broad, a bushy unibrow, a forehead that's too big, or a strong masculine jawline.

And that's only the face. There are also those fatties and those with fucked up hair.

Even if we can argue that looks are subjective, complexion is not. Singaporeans have bad complexions: oily, large pore size, acne prone, uneven pigmentation, coarse leathery texture in the older folks. (Note: I have nothing against the darker skin tones of locals as compared to their Taiwanese, HK and mainland Chinese counterparts: it's a product of their southern heritage, admixture with native tribes and the climate.)

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even if we can argue that looks are subjective, complexion is not. Singaporeans have bad complexions: oily, large pore size, acne prone, uneven pigmentation, coarse leathery texture in the older folks. (Note: I have nothing against the darker skin tones of locals as compared to their Taiwanese, HK and mainland Chinese counterparts: it's a product of their southern heritage, admixture with native tribes and the climate.)
Other than shitskin type, all other races will have noticeable pigmentation on skin especially as one ages. You think the hollywood stars look perfect? Try google their actual photos without photoshoping.

I see a lot of ah mohs old folks with coarse leathery skin too. The drier the climate, the drier their complexion will be.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes,,,to me Fat =Ugly,,never like fat chicks,,but spore gals got alot of skinny ones leh,,,the common complaint about singapore gals is the airfields. but to me that is a non issue,,,Another thing is the singkie gals attitude tat why i avoid them like the plague.

In terms of looks, the singkie gal can still fight with the korean gals,,,

Last edited:

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal

Serina would look much better if her face was slightly contorted, little bit distressed, little bit agonised and little bit ecstatic..
in other words her ( Oh Lord, I am CUMMMMMING) Face

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Serina would look much better if her face was slightly contorted, little bit distressed, little bit agonised and little bit ecstatic..
in other words her ( Oh Lord, I am CUMMMMMING) Face

Ok, let me check with her if she can do that JUST for you.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Other than shitskin type, all other races will have noticeable pigmentation on skin especially as one ages. You think the hollywood stars look perfect? Try google their actual photos without photoshoping.

I see a lot of ah mohs old folks with coarse leathery skin too. The drier the climate, the drier their complexion will be.

Ang mohs have bad skin, generally. It's genetic. Hairy, big pore size, premature ageing – wrinkles, crow's feet (eyes & lips), lentigo, freckles, loose skin, sagging jowls, leathery texture. They are also prone to sun-induced skin damage due to the lack of melanin.

The best complexions are found in N.E. Asians – Chinese, Mongolians, Manchurians, Koreans, Japanese. In the best specimens – Jiangnan area in China because of its balance of right humidity, solar radiation & temperatures – you can actually get smooth, poreless and taut skin, the famed 'porcelain' complexion. Asians are less prone to sun-induced damage, and if they use sunscreens, wear hats or use umbrellas and generally avoid the sun, most maintain their clear complexion to middle age and beyond. Of course, you're less likely to see these among the rural farm folk.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ang mohs have bad skin, generally. It's genetic. Hairy, big pore size, premature ageing – wrinkles, crow's feet (eyes & lips), lentigo, freckles, loose skin, sagging jowls, leathery texture. They are also prone to sun-induced skin damage due to the lack of melanin.

The best complexions are found in N.E. Asians – Chinese, Mongolians, Manchurians, Koreans, Japanese. In the best specimens – Jiangnan area in China because of its balance of right humidity, solar radiation & temperatures – you can actually get smooth, poreless and taut skin, the famed 'porcelain' complexion. Asians are less prone to sun-induced damage, and if they use sunscreens, wear hats or use umbrellas and generally avoid the sun, most maintain their clear complexion to middle age and beyond. Of course, you're less likely to see these among the rural farm folk.

and those who eat veggies and stay away from meat will have fair nice complexion their whole life.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not only that.......Ang Mohs stink of body odor... the Koreans have the least body odor and east asians too.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ooh baby... I'll let you plunder my millions any day ..... :p:biggrin:

serina-wee-04.jpg

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
me think singaporean girls are damned shiok in bed....they love to be dominated.they love to be pinned down. they love to be submissive. they simply love it!!!...my limited experience....

they look shy, demure and coy, but once in bed, they are really free!!!....some simply want more and more....and more....anytime anywhere...somehow ....throwing caution to the wind. many love it raw.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal

How many old Chinese women have you seen?

I think your conclusion is too colored by exposure to sweet young things. Almost every young women will have flawless skin if they stay out of sun.

Anyway I think today's obsession with the pale flawless look is causing young girls to stay indoor all the time and look like vampires.