• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Seri Austin

ichin

Alfrescian
Loyal
eh hello... don't grab my future neighbour ok! :smile: :smile:

SEC is a no from CEO because of the high monthly maintanence fee. :biggrin: The next that I will check is taman gaya tomorrow. I called last week, the sale girl said can sell to foreigner. The want I checked was The Beau. 800k+ cluster. Will also follow up with DT bumi release.

ichin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tot u have BI now. Buy Seri Austin for what purpose?

Bought BI at a plsn for retirement. But it was rented out since day one. So looking one more terrace for retirement (at this moment). Thought Austin area price still affordable but not sure now.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bought BI at a plsn for retirement. But it was rented out since day one. So looking one more terrace for retirement (at this moment). Thought Austin area price still affordable but not sure now.

I feel that prices at Bukit Indah n Tebrau are nearly the same for terraces now. Only clusters n higher are 10-20% cheaper. The gap is likely to vanish once RTS is announced.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
SEC is a no from CEO because of the high monthly maintanence fee. :biggrin: The next that I will check is taman gaya tomorrow. I called last week, the sale girl said can sell to foreigner. The want I checked was The Beau. 800k+ cluster. Will also follow up with DT bumi release.

tell CEO SEC maintenance fee still not confirmed :biggrin: but yar the cluster precinct could be quite high maintenance due to lower density.
you can also check out Austin height kiara 2 . think got 2 storey cluster @ 1.0x M few unit left. buy around the roundabout there or above it for high ground. next to golf course.
taman gaya a bit further out fyi.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel that prices at Bukit Indah n Tebrau are nearly the same for terraces now. Only clusters n higher are 10-20% cheaper. The gap is likely to vanish once RTS is announced.
. BI terraces are 50-100k more ex (for subsale). unless u r talking about thsoe very old precinct. arte/belleza now asking > 600k. new terrace launch last year near to BI was 800k for intermediate!

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
. BI terraces are 50-100k more ex (for subsale). unless u r talking about thsoe very old precinct. arte/belleza now asking > 600k. new terrace launch last year near to BI was 800k for intermediate!

I think very recent launches at Tebrau e.g. Eco World seem to be priced quite close to the subsales at Bukit Indah at about $6xxk RM.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think very recent launches at Tebrau e.g. Eco World seem to be priced quite close to the subsales at Bukit Indah at about $6xxk RM.

but EW / SEC are different product. It is a mid to high range terrace house with strata title and better specs, with larger plot (20x80 vs 20x70) and built up. one quick example of difference are the flooring (sec has large porcelain tile 2x2 and full porch tiled, BI terrace has cheaper tiles with cement screed for most of the porch). i'm assuming ecosummer has similar spec to SEC aurora.

if ew/setia had launch similar product next to BI, it would be priced much higher.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jade Type A 22x75 price around 610K (after discount) fully sold. Type B 24x75 around 675K (after discount) still available.

good price for a rather big house with "larg-ish" built up. http://austinjb.blogspot.sg/
understand from the website that there were two phase launch for jade (ph 5h1 & 5h2). so confirmed all the type A from both phase is sold out? got queueing or not?

Last edited:

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
good price for a rather big house with "larg-ish" built up. http://austinjb.blogspot.sg/
understand from the website that there were two phase launch for jade (ph 5h1 & 5h2). so confirmed all the type A from both phase is sold out? got queueing or not?

So sorry. I got mix up. The RM610K (22x75) is the double story in Impian Emas. Type A Seri Austin actually is RM630K. I was fully taken up i think one month ago. I believe there will be some buyers loan rejected by banks. If lucky, maybe can get one unit by visiting their office.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
not to criticise buyers of sri austin.. but i found.. UMland developer is sometimes not so transparent. one year after launch can sell at same price but with extra freebies. so realy depend on luck if one get a good deal from them. so far the other big developer not like that. if you are first batch, they make sure you "earn" compare to later buyers. anyway this isjust my personal experience! not to begrudge anybody anything

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder there are people roaming around in their office everyday. Everyday sure got uncle or auntie there to check got lobang. I think they give better package for late buyer because they just want to finish off the phase ASAP. The late buyer that get the unit really lucky lor.