• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serangoon hawker grabbed customer's neck and pushed him against table

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
WTF

next time when you cannot wait or in a rush/....just step in front and tell the hawker that the order is cancelled....ordering and then running away is fucked up typical "i am more important than any other" sinkie behaviour....

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is the hawker from pap doggies grassroots???????????

Most likely VOLUNTEER. We are reading one side of the story, to be fair!. The buyer, must damn one kind too, to provoke the person selling the food, to grab him, was that a HIM?? & start a fight. Lucky, he didn't say " Kan dao".!!!:rolleyes:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
blardy asshole young punk. deserves to kena chop by all hawkers. put his photo big big and make sure no hawker ever serves him.

i have NEVER failed to collect my order. at the very least i will cancel it.

That should be the honourable way! Cancel the order bravely by teling them and not just chabot without a word! So what he is a regular patron! Its a matter of respect!