• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sentenced to Life Imprisonment inside Duterte's prison.... HK actor lost all appeals... Only if Xi will ask Duterte to spare his ass.... Nice Try??

SeeFartLoong

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://hk.news.yahoo.com/涉藏毒被菲國終身監禁-鄧龍威終極上訴失敗-150251232.html

涉藏毒被菲國終身監禁 鄧龍威終極上訴失敗

香港電台-港聞

16.2k 人追蹤

2020年9月18日 下午3:02

519c3080-fa11-11ea-b73b-74285025aff9

涉藏毒被菲國終身監禁 鄧龍威終極上訴失敗
港人鄧龍威多年前在菲律賓被控藏毒,判處終身監禁。協助他的立法會議員謝偉俊說收到消息指,當地最高法院駁回鄧龍威的終極上訴,維持原判。他對判決感到失望,正研究有沒有司法程序以外的途徑,可協助鄧龍威回港。

謝偉俊說,當地警方證供提到一直觀察鄧龍威的行動,但當中有數天鄧龍威仍未到菲律賓,有客觀證據證明他仍在香港,若按普通法制度,相信已構成足夠疑點,本來以為這是有力的上訴理據,但似乎當地法院認為只是小瑕疵。他說,雖然價值觀上並不認同有關裁決,但亦要尊重。

謝偉俊表示,其他協助鄧龍威的方法包括利用香港與菲律賓之間的囚犯移交協議,但協議簽訂多年,仍未有成功案例,相信操作上存在困難,另外亦希望菲律賓總統可以特赦。

https://hk.news.yahoo.com/%E6%B6%89%E8%97%8F%E6%AF%92%E8%A2%AB%E8%8F%B2%E5%9C%8B%E7 %B5%82%E8%BA%AB%E7%9B%A3%E7%A6%81-%E9%84%A7%E9%BE%8D%E5%A8%81%E7%B5%82%E6% A5%B5%E4%B8%8A%E8%A8%B4%E5%A4%B1%E6%95%97-150251232.html

Philippine imprisoned for life for drug-related possession, Deng Longwei's final appeal failed
[RTHK-Hong Kong News]
Radio Hong Kong-Hong Kong News

16.2k people following

September 18, 2020, 3:02 pm

Philippine imprisoned for life for drug-related drugs Deng Longwei's final appeal failed

Hong Kong resident Deng Longwei was charged with drug possession in the Philippines years ago and sentenced to life imprisonment. Xie Weijun, a member of the Legislative Council who assisted him, said that he received news that the local Supreme Court rejected Deng Longwei's final appeal and upheld the original judgment. He was disappointed by the verdict and is studying whether there are ways outside of judicial procedures to assist Deng Longwei in returning to Hong Kong.

Xie Weijun said that the local police's testimony mentioned that he had been observing Deng Longwei's actions, but Deng Longwei had not been to the Philippines for a few days. There was objective evidence that he was still in Hong Kong. Under the common law system, I believe it would constitute enough doubt. I originally thought it was. There are strong appeals, but it seems that the local court considers it to be a minor flaw. He said that although values do not agree with the rulings, they must be respected.

Xie Weijun said that other methods to assist Deng Longwei include using the prisoner transfer agreement between Hong Kong and the Philippines. However, the agreement has been signed for many years and there have been no successful cases. I believe there are operational difficulties. In addition, I also hope that the Philippine President can amnesty.

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most likely he will end up richer writing about his ordeal and selling books and movie rights.

Don't be silly.

He already got more monies than writing silly books could earn.

He is UNABLE to enjoy his money inside the cell.

His wife / partner stealing his money to feed toy boys. His Pinoy Lawyers robbing his money to spend in night clubs.

He can try to commit suicide inside to save suffering.