• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Senior MFA Officer charged with stealing pineapple tart money....

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That would be an interdiction which means half pay while under suspension. In this particular case, my bet is he retired, got his pension $$ and managed to get re=employed. Maybe at a lower salary compared to last drawn.

In the NKF incident the golden tap boy found re-employment in some company in Dubai maybe some GLC:confused: The ex-CEO of MRT found a job with an Indonesian company. Examples of re-employment doesn't always mean hardship.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the NKF incident the golden tap boy found re-employment in some company in Dubai maybe some GLC:confused: The ex-CEO of MRT found a job with an Indonesian company. Examples of re-employment doesn't always mean hardship.

although both found lucrative jobs after cbt and ineptitude through their privileged connections - with woody's peanut wife and pinky's handsome hubby respectively, I doubt this fella has the same pull. perhaps overseas (in brunei or Cambodia due to their higher profiles in asean at present) where there's a need for his expertise.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is not a claim. It is real.

However, it is vital that this secret is not exposed !:o:rolleyes:

There's a water works plant next to the Istana. It's the one along Bukit Timah opposite KK/old Japanese cemetery.

Has been there as far back as I can remember. Is that where the Istana gets it's water:confused:

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
20131010_ln_money-01.jpg

The pineapple tarts look good. Should taste better than the black bean rice at changi chalet.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm sure that GY is no angel too. He seems very reluctant to lost his job as FM in MFA.
Beside his millions of $$$ each year, I guess has been receiving a lot of free gifts and goodies from all over the world.

Even the opposition cannot find anything bad to say about GY after his 30 years in politics. To paraphrase Pritam, good man, wrong party.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

The gold tap boy and ex-CEO of MRT are real talents with solid achievements. If you're good private sector people will want you. Contrast that with ex-ministers.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
That would be an interdiction which means half pay while under suspension. In this particular case, my bet is he retired, got his pension $$ and managed to get re=employed. Maybe at a lower salary compared to last drawn.

still receiving pension after this crime?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
then you can embezzle money over other foodstuffs

Was quite surprised that these people actually eat PINEAPPLE tarts?? I thought they would want CAVIAR!!?? how many tarts can the money buy?? must be a factory!! or the money went to other 'tarts"...to cover up, they added the "pineapple"...just like the "limping man" story...more cover up..

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder if all these scandals we are now seeing is some kind of coupe.
Are these steps an attempt to get rid of some threats & replacing them with loyalists :confused:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was quite surprised that these people actually eat PINEAPPLE tarts?? I thought they would want CAVIAR!!?? how many tarts can the money buy?? must be a factory!! or the money went to other 'tarts"...to cover up, they added the "pineapple"...just like the "limping man" story...more cover up..

old family grandma where got like caviar?