• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Senior MFA Officer charged with stealing pineapple tart money....

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
suspended from duties but still paid?

That would be an interdiction which means half pay while under suspension. In this particular case, my bet is he retired, got his pension $$ and managed to get re=employed. Maybe at a lower salary compared to last drawn.

1nottiboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you want a job in MFA, make sure your CV states "I do not like pineapple tarts". I believe that will be a big plus point.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Pineapple tarts is not ok but this is ok?

null_zps06a0ad6c.jpg

PrinceCharming

Alfrescian
Loyal
......... Makes one wonder about what else is being claimed as official expenses:confused:................

Bet there are many more such abuses going on. For example would anyone dare to report someone more senior like LKY or GCT:confused:

Have I told you that much of FamiLEE's groceries are sourced from USA, Canada, Australia, NZ, Europe? They are flown from those countries to Sinkieland at Sinkie taxpayers' expense.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know this represents less than a "peanut" for the PAP but the fact that someone can claim so much for food is in itself scandalous. Makes one wonder about what else is being claimed as official expenses:confused:
This MFA guy probably got saboed because he made too many enemies.

Bet there are many more such abuses going on. For example would anyone dare to report someone more senior like LKY or GCT:confused:

Just imagine...PINEAPPLE TARTS & wine...so much money involved, how about those exotic food for 'special" meals for diplomats, like King crabs from Alaska...or the OYSTERS sir flown from new Zealand...the caviar order directly from Putin...heh heh, must have gone into figures they dare not reveal , too embarrassing...so make this old man, who in Cantonese we say " tai say kway"..take the rap for $xx,xxx amount for Pineapple TARTS & WINES....just like the 'limping man' story..

Wayang!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pineapple tarts is not ok but this is ok?

Joe!, the toothpicks nicked, not these type...the picture is the common variety ones...the toothpicks are given specially to SPECIAL GUESTS, you pay for a $100 meal, you do not get them...they are given to VIP's...the specially crafted plastic ones...

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
All in the name of PR... Do MFA also provide prostitute, ktv, night club... such type of entertainment PR for their guest?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have I told you that much of FamiLEE's groceries are sourced from USA, Canada, Australia, NZ, Europe? They are flown from those countries to Sinkieland at Sinkie taxpayers' expense.

Nothing about the Lee's surprise me anymore:rolleyes:
Remember reading a claim someone made that the old man only drinks imported water.:eek: