• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Selling my bike at Cash Converters to whack 4D

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Might be lower at $30. Cash converter robs like pappy but worst than pappy. However similar to the 60.1% i see sheeps queuing up at the slaugther house daily :cool:

the prices for Cash Convertors old items are often ludicrous. CC are selling the old 4:3 15", 16" inch LCD monitors and basic DVD players at around $40-$60. maybe they think that those items are collector's item. who the hell would buy those old shit stuffs at their stupid high prices ?

jw5

Loyal
No money in my wallet, food stocks can tahan for another few days but pay cheque three weeks away

On Saturday, I will sell my mountain bike -originally $800 - at Cash Converters, hopefully can get $200 to $300

Will spend half on 4D, hopefully can win big

Oh, so that could be the reason for the painful balls. Yes, better to sell it. :wink::biggrin:

JohnnyRico

Alfrescian
Loyal
No money in my wallet, food stocks can tahan for another few days but pay cheque three weeks away

On Saturday, I will sell my mountain bike -originally $800 - at Cash Converters, hopefully can get $200 to $300

Don't forget to post your winning ticket.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are you selling the bicycle chain too? Think you should keep it to swing at passers by with it.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

$200? You are considered lucky if you get as high as $80!