• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sell "4rm RESALE" flat?

LittleP

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow den maybe having a stable rental yield is better than having a lump sum actually

nowadays rental also quite high, my area whole unit going for nearly 4k
My suggestion to her was to cash out as much as she can before she finally gives up her citizenship. Cashing out this additional 200k now, downgrade & do rental play with the new smaller unit. As mentioned in my earlier post, she hardly even stays there more than mths in a year

daryl76

Alfrescian
Loyal
My suggestion to her was to cash out as much as she can before she finally gives up her citizenship. Cashing out this additional 200k now, downgrade & do rental play with the new smaller unit. As mentioned in my earlier post, she hardly even stays there more than mths in a year
if she is going to give up her red passport soon, dun even bother doing the sale and purchase lah

just cash out, maybe put the 200k in FD now since the interest rates are good

LittleP

Alfrescian
Loyal
if she is going to give up her red passport soon, dun even bother doing the sale and purchase lah

just cash out, maybe put the 200k in FD now since the interest rates are good
Cannot as still go will go there sometimes and need a place to stay

LittleP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your sis chio or not ?
1677218271773.jpeg