• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

See you at Changi Point *wink* *wink*

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Hi,

See you all hard rods at Changi Point.

My back side and mouth free for the first fifty.

Why wait? I got a pink ribbon tied to my curly flowing hair.

See you. *wink* *wink*

fenwick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Hi,

See you all hard rods at Changi Point.

My back side and mouth free for the first fifty.

Why wait? I got a pink ribbon tied to my curly flowing hair.

See you. *wink* *wink*

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::cool: SICKO!!!!!!!!!

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL...now how did that taunt go again?

"Chorut means poke backside in Thai...."

"Chorut" means getting poke in the backside by all types of animals and inanimate objects. Happy? So, want or not, Changi now? *wink**wink*

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was at SeePee last nite and boy oh boy, did I hv a great time there? Of course, everyone was so willing to contribute to my oral and my blakang. Thank you guys.
PAP is the bestest! So, you whining losers, stop complaining so much. PAP is the bestest!

Communist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not convincing enough, try harder. Go back to 3in1 and dig up Chorut's posts, then plagiarise them and post it as your own over here.:wink:

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey guys, I'm going to CP later. See you there. You will not regret it. Further more it's free for the first fifty. *wink*wink*

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone paid me tonight at CP!!! Yippee!!

*hush*hush*

I'm told not to tell and I am the do and don't squeal type.

So, sweet bunny, your secret is safe with me....ooohh, did we have a great one tonight.

I am so cloud nine now. See you later, alligator!!

*nite*nite*