• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

See? My papa mama so LOVING ! PUI!

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sunday Times front page:

A rare 2008 Valentine's Day photo of Old Man & Old Woman, shot at Sentosa.

followed by the irrepressible journalism of Dr Lee Wei Ling.

So touching. So heartwarming.

Photo taken in Feb 08 (Valentine's). May 08 coinciding with SzeChuan Earthquake, Old Woman massive 2nd stroke.

For 2 years, daughter saw how Papa loved Mama.

Every night come home 2 hours, talk to her - tell her his day etc.
Read her favourite poetry from heavy book set on a iron book-holder.
One night, daughter came into room saw them coupling :eek: ....
no lah, saw Papa too tired slept at table, having knocked his head on cast iron holder while dozing off, causing abrasion on forehead. She wrote: "He cursed himself for falling asleep..." (curse in Khek ?:rolleyes:)

At this point, I could feel tears welling up in my eyes.

Tiger outside the house, tender pussycat inside.

I was expecting daughter to next reveal Old Man wash undergarments of Old Woman personally.

My last question, sorry not meant to be mean, but Dr Lee Wei Ling, er, is your mama sill breathing? Or is your Papa talking to himself every night for 2 hours for the past 2 years?

Sorry hor, since you are so candid, i your, faithful reader also learn how to be candid from you.

kekeeee keeekeee

(on a humanitarian note, I & millions of Singaporeans, wish Mdm Kwa Geok Choo a speedy recovery...:cool: )

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ST_16404678.jpg

ENDLESS LOVE

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
As the daughter said, both didnt fall in love at first sight, because both are ugly. Their brains fell in love with each other!

Reminds me of that famous joke where Marilyn Monroe proposed to Albie Einstein, saying, "Why don't we hitch up? We'll make lots of lovely children with my beauty and yr brains?"

To which, Einstein replied, "What if they end up with my beauty and yr brains?!"

But in this particular case, a lot of brains but no beauty, evidently.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a touching picture. Said Zahari's youngest daughter who was born a few months after his incarceration would appreciate this photo as she did not see her father and mother together for 17 years. Luckily a UK politician from the house of Lords who did not spend his time snapping shots with his wife at Sentosa decided to write a personal letter pleading for his release.

ST_16404678.jpg

ENDLESS LOVE

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
If my wife cornered the property market like she did, I would sit on a bed of nails and recite the entire collections of pulitzer and booker prizing winning books.

tell her his day etc.
Read her favourite poetry from heavy book set on a iron book-holder.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its a concern of HDB flat owners who paid the conveyancing charge to one firm and the head of property of that firm was one particular individual until 1989. When Jayakumar joined the PAP to be cabinet minister, his wife was offered a position in the same division and the share of the pie.

There is no bigger crime than ignorance.

What concern is it of ours?

jw5

Loyal
Its a concern of HDB flat owners who paid the conveyancing charge to one firm and the head of property of that firm was one particular individual until 1989. When Jayakumar joined the PAP to be cabinet minister, his wife was offered a position in the same division and the share of the pie.

There is no bigger crime than ignorance.
I meant what concern is it of ours that the couple are so lovey dovey.
As for the other things, go and pick on those Singaporean voters who have voted them in election after election.
You don't know what I know, so don't assume that I'm ignorant.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great insight, and joining of the dots...

for history that has gone to the victors, the future will go to the dogs.

What a touching picture. Said Zahari's youngest daughter who was born a few months after his incarceration would appreciate this photo as she did not see her father and mother together for 17 years. Luckily a UK politician from the house of Lords who did not spend his time snapping shots with his wife at Sentosa decided to write a personal letter pleading for his release.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What concern is it of ours?

It is just a regular religious ceremony conducted by 158th Straits Times. Such service is conducted on regular basis, a standard protocol since PAP took over ST. So that end of the day, after their regular chanting of their powerful "God", you became a staunch believer and willing to make sacrifice every 5 years believing that "he" is there to help you.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If my wife cornered the property market like she did, I would sit on a bed of nails and recite the entire collections of pulitzer and booker prizing winning books.

Something like conveyance fees, since HDB started?...no?:wink:

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I meant what concern is it of ours that the couple are so lovey dovey.

bro jw5, your 'what is our concern' postulation very 'metaphysical' !
Basically, since Old man is number 1 public figure, whatever is written of him/ about him is open to all kinds of commentary, sensible or otherwise.

Of course it is no concern of us that Old Man is so lovey dovey to his spouse... but you don't see us commenting on any tom dick harry couple.
besides, it is an incongruent image for most singaporeans.

Take everything lightly & everything will be less edgy.

I've heard of all that monopolistic lock on HDB conveyancing biz aeons ago by Lee & Lee. Up to your IQ to believe. But let LKY-haters get their usual fix ok, they just have to remind themselves their bile is there :wink:

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only thing I think better of LKY is that he is not a horny bastard..

I think very few people can say he is a farking flirt and womanizer

He brings his wife everywhere he goes