• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

see lah... go ktv until whole hawker centre shutdown. knn.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think we are hopeless now:
Kindergarten in CCK has been infected,
Toa Payoh hawker has been infected.
Ubi driving school has been infected.

What will happen tomorrow ? Schools have been infected?

NS army boys have been infected ? Do they kiss kiss in ktv ? 有吗? 有 kiss kiss 野野花 吗 ?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So far expat communities are quite resilient and I want to see if China virus has been spread to angmoh ? Do they kiss kiss in KTV ? How ? Do you see angmoh visit ktv ? Any idea ?

I want to see this virus spread to the international schools, British chamber of commerce and the American club.

How ? Possible ? These men visit ktv or not ?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
So far expat communities are quite resilient and I want to see if China virus has been spread to angmoh ? Do they kiss kiss in KTV ? How ? Do you see angmoh visit ktv ? Any idea ?

I want to see this virus spread to the international schools, British chamber of commerce and the American club.

How ? Possible ? These men visit ktv or not ?
I dont think ang moh visit KTV lah.

Mostly chinese men.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dont think ang moh visit KTV lah.

Mostly chinese men.
I think government should engage data scientists to find out the highly likely men who like to visit ktv. For example their income level, race, age, family profile, job profile, where they stay etc.

Use this big data to identify them and if the data matches the above criteria, they should call them up to visit clinic to swab. Use data analytics to find those men who visit ktv.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I think government should engage data scientists to find out the highly likely men who like to visit ktv. For example their income level, race, age, family profile, job profile, where they stay etc.

Use this big data to identify them and if the data matches the above criteria, they should call them up to visit clinic to swab. Use data analytics to find those men who visit ktv.

Cannot lah. It is private.

As it is there is a list of mandatory reportable infectious diseases that every doctor must report to MOH if they have a patient diagnosed with it

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...Vaw3d7ZuaA3inC6lfMTuErj2z&cshid=1626373468080

I dont see covid19 on it but i think probably no updated.

On the form have to ask about contacts.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now many Malay are angry about this and they are so worried that they cannot visit their relatives during Hari Raya Haji just because of these dirty Chinese man who kiss kiss in ktv ! Ktv stands for kiss the Vietnamese !!!

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cannot lah. It is private.

As it is there is a list of mandatory reportable infectious diseases that every doctor must report to MOH if they have a patient diagnosed with it

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...Vaw3d7ZuaA3inC6lfMTuErj2z&cshid=1626373468080

I dont see covid19 on it but i think probably no updated.

On the form have to ask about contacts.
Talking about travel declaration: have you visited countries such India in the past 14 days etc ?

Why government don’t ask us to submit KTV declaration form ? Have you visited ktv outlets in the past 14 days ?

Compulsory declaration for all citizens

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Talking about travel declaration: have you visited countries such India in the past 14 days etc ?

Why government don’t ask us to submit KTV declaration form ? Have you visited ktv outlets in the past 14 days ?

Compulsory declaration for all citizens
KTV declaration form. Lol!

Submit to who? So if want to go eat at restaurant need to declare got go KTV before?

Go old folks home visit grandma also?

And what's to stop these not black not white people to tick NO?

Declaration form no use one lah.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I think several weeks ago, Vietnam was very safe and they were not required to SHN.

This thing about "number of covid19 cases" and "very low numbers" and "very safe" and "very high numbers" and "outbreak".......

the thing is.....WHO ARE THE CLOWNS GOING FOR TESTS WHEN THEY ARE NOT VERY SICK?

Think about it. If people don't go for tests then there are minimal or no cases!

So are you telling me all 56 cases or whatever number those people all very sick? High fever? need high dependency beds? Need O2 support?

What the heck man?

I think the problem is SG society mentality is kiasu kiasee.

I saw it often. So many like to go see doctor for minor cough and cold, mild fever.......NEED ANTIBIOTICS according to the patient.

So probably same same now with covid. Little bit cough or cold fever go see doctor! Better test for covid! Wait you pass to me I DIE!!!!!

Wah lau......correct or not?