• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

See how that CHOW SINKIE shift goalpost

CheeByeKiaTonyChat

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok, i didnt know sam can put Tonychat on the global ignore list..

so i would like to take this chance to create a poll to see if anyone wanna me to be in that super ignore list so you guy can never see me again.

if the poll suggested that i should be totally ignore, then i respect the decision..:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

please vote YES..the decision is based on the POLL.

my existence here should be based on if the masses love me here.

this is called democracy.

This kind of thing, the PAP Fucktards do not understand and no balls to carry it out.

i am unsinkified... i have balls..

Those who are under moderation are not legit in the poll number.

Those fucktard who wants to create clone to poll can go and fuck yourself.

those with less than 1000 posts are not counted in the poll too.. knn so many low life fucking clones...
Those who voted but joined this forum after 2010 also not counted... knn so many low life fucking clones...
.......... Started off like a keyboard hero, saying he 'respect' democracy and have the 'balls' to respect the outcome of the poll. Midway through started to realise that he has a lot of anti-votes and start to set the 1st parameter : Under Mod cannot vote.

.......... Realise that the 1st parameter is not sufficient as majority still want him to fuck off, set 2nd parameter : less than 1000 post no count.

........... Realise that even with this parameter he still needs to fuck off, set another parameter : joined after 2010 vote no count.

KNNBCCB CHOW SINKIE cheebyekiatonychat :oIo:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is he going to do next? Only can vote a group, cannot just vote for one? PAP-IB, Anti-PAP-IB, SamLeong group? In this regards he totally ignored the whole concept of democracy. Democracy means anyone with a vote can vote regardless of affiliation, age, less then 1000 post etc. Essentially, anyone with a pulse.

.......... Started off like a keyboard hero, saying he 'respect' democracy and have the 'balls' to respect the outcome of the poll. Midway through started to realise that he has a lot of anti-votes and start to set the 1st parameter : Under Mod cannot vote.

.......... Realise that the 1st parameter is not sufficient as majority still want him to fuck off, set 2nd parameter : less than 1000 post no count.

........... Realise that even with this parameter he still needs to fuck off, set another parameter : joined after 2010 vote no count.

KNNBCCB CHOW SINKIE cheebyekiatonychat :oIo:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
classic prata flipping and changing of rules when the results are not in his favour. Balless and gutless to handle the truth - the very attributes that he detests are now his trademarks....the tribe has spoken!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
not happy then fuck off from the forum. talk so much for what.. what a low life shit.