• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Secure loan in Singapore???

Allota

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi guys i'm just wondering is there any where i can get a loan of SGD5k to 6k in singapore? I'm taking this loan for a new bicycle. any bro here can recommend me if they ever use the bank service.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi guys i'm just wondering is there any where i can get a loan of SGD5k to 6k in singapore? I'm taking this loan for a new bicycle. any bro here can recommend me if they ever use the bank service.
Look around you....Legal money lenders open shop everywhere.

tate

Alfrescian
Loyal

From a housing loan of $400k to a bicycle loan of $6K. You better just take the bicycle loan first :eek:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

as much as 5k to 6k for a bicycle? go to Giant, cheap cheap Aleoca bicycle available :smile::smile::smile:

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Allota must be hotbot/krafty/singham ..... the attention-seeking whore. He could be Yellowribbon too ...... one moment talk about BMW, another moment talk about running away from loan sharks.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This Allota must be hotbot/krafty/singham ..... the attention-seeking whore. He could be Yellowribbon too ...... one moment talk about BMW, another moment talk about running away from loan sharks.

I share the same thought :biggrin:

Sun Jian

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Your online persona here to to keep asking questions and getting feedback - for who? Good job. Keep it up.

Jimmy1978

Alfrescian
Loyal
I ended up with POSB bank while searching for my home refinance. They offered a discounted interest rate when I signed up for their home refinance package. The overall experience was very good in terms of documentation and customer service. You can try with them..