• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sebastian Teo walks the ground, where is Goh Meng Seng?

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seb, Wai Leng, Chai Chen etc were doing their walkout at Holland Bukit Timah. Where was RADM (minus 6 ranks) MS Goh?

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seb, Wai Leng, Chai Chen etc were doing their walkout at Holland Bukit Timah. Where was RADM (minus 6 ranks) MS Goh?

images

I prefer to be in the comfort position of keyboard critic rather than getting my hands dirtied shaking hands...

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
images

"The MP's job is not really about walking the estate meeting the residents, but is to only talk cock in parliament"

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GMS is usually here online, 24/7.

anyone want to talk to him, just post a thread to call him out, he will reply within 2 minutes. :biggrin:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
sibei bo liao

How come when Goh meng seng walk the ground, you never ask where are the rest?

Actually I was goign to ask, when RADM (minus 6 ranks) MS Goh was taking pictures with Grace Fu for the Straits Times, where were the rest :biggrin:

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I was goign to ask, when RADM (minus 6 ranks) MS Goh was taking pictures with Grace Fu for the Straits Times, where were the rest :biggrin:

Look carefully at the picture. Steve chia is right behind them.

the way you ask such questrion, you place such high expectation on opposition candidates and yet you hardly question the activities and action of those from PAP, meaning what?

that you accept the low standard of the PAP but expect high standard from oppositions?