• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Season Pass for ferry services to Batam @ only $180/month

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is JB safer than Batam?
any business class hotel in Batam?

business class hotel, i mean like Amara hotel standard (no need to be too posh) in Batam>

I'm cheap that is why I stick with the Ruko hotels which offer value.:biggrin: I usually stay for 2 to 3 days. There are of course plenty of new & nice hotels as shown in agoda http://www.agoda.com/en-sg/pages/ag...f632-a60e-27a8-7bec9fd2ad3c&tick=635642790871

Look for hotels in Nagoya.

One thing I've noticed about Indonesian hotels is that the newer the hotel the better the experience, so you might want to look at Hans Inn hotel & the Biz. hotel which have been opened for less than a year.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hans-Inn-Hotel/1521641011438153?sk=info&tab=overview
http://www.booking.com/hotel/id/biz...76598eecb66e70208933753aX1;type=total;ucfs=1&

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you for the info.
I will look around. I had unpleasant experience in the cheap hotel. I saw the bedsheet and they are dirty and stains, not sure if it is sperm stain :(

my main concern is still safety and cleaniless of hotel.
otherwise I think batam is very shiok,
very cheap tzer char and cheap beers correct?

i like tzer char and cheap beers.
can have tzer char from 7pm and have beers till 12am .

XxooxX

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm cheap that is why I stick with the Ruko hotels which offer value.:biggrin: I usually stay for 2 to 3 days. There are of course plenty of new & nice hotels as shown in agoda http://www.agoda.com/en-sg/pages/ag...f632-a60e-27a8-7bec9fd2ad3c&tick=635642790871

Look for hotels in Nagoya.

One thing I've noticed about Indonesian hotels is that the newer the hotel the better the experience, so you might want to look at Hans Inn hotel & the Biz. hotel which have been opened for less than a year.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hans-Inn-Hotel/1521641011438153?sk=info&tab=overview
http://www.booking.com/hotel/id/biz...76598eecb66e70208933753aX1;type=total;ucfs=1&

Where to look for fun

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what can we do in batam? is it safe for women?

I've never had problems but I am a guy.

In Batam I only eat & have massages. I'm not into shopping except for household items at the Ace store at Nagoya Hill Mall. This is probably the biggest mall in Batam.

You can start by staying around the Nagoya Hill Mall, it should be safe for everyone even children. Once you get a feel of the place you can decide for yourself.

XxooxX

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've never had problems but I am a guy.

In Batam I only eat & have massages. I'm not into shopping except for household items at the Ace store at Nagoya Hill Mall. This is probably the biggest mall in Batam.

You can start by staying around the Nagoya Hill Mall, it should be safe for everyone even children. Once you get a feel of the place you can decide for yourself.

Massages got happy ending

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
got such a job called professional fucker?

In any job requiring interaction with customers, there are different degrees of professionalism involved. In Batam many of the girls are fresh from the kampongs & have no idea on how to behave compared to the girls from Jakarta which are more polished.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheep, cheep,... cheep.

The exchange rate is currently SIN$1=9,500 rupiah

For breakfast I had roti prata for $1.26, teh tarik for $1.05. For dinner I had ikan bakar( barbecued pomfret ), rice, ice lemon tea for under $9.00, had rice & a small pate of chap chye for $2.42. At the bakery I bought an ambon cake 18X19cm for only $8.63

Massage for 1 hour only costs $5.26. Hair cut for $2.63

Batam is cheaper than JB & is also less crowded.

How come hair cut so expensive compared to massage?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come hair cut so expensive compared to massage?

Hair cut shop usually have 2 to 3 barbers who share the rental & they only give haircuts to males who may get a haircut once every month or two. While the massage shops are usually owned by a businessman/businesswoman who employ 20+ more girls/guys under contract offering massage to both males & females. It is common for people to it more frequently i.e. several times per week. They may also do more sessions each time e.g. 1 to 3 hours.

These shops can offer several forms of massage e.g. traditional, thai massage, 4 hand massage(2 girls), foot massage(usually done by males), lulur(body scrub). Some massage places have the facilities for sauna, cold dipping pool, gymn & of course massage.

The boss of the small hotel I use also has a massage business. Once you have a building the only true cost is the manpower & labour is cheap in Indonesia.

Don't forget that these massage shops are popular with both local & foreigners. It is a high volume business.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what can we do in batam? is it safe for women?

day trip will be good enough for women. get cheap vege makan at sprawling buddhist temple, pay a visit to any kueh lapi factory-houses (you order, they prepare in the morning, and you can bring home boxes of kueh lapi in the afternoon), check out the miniature kampong village where various replica homes of indon tribes and regions are on display. if you're horny, there are sinkie uncles looking for cheap humps and free fucks all over the island. if you're into younger men, batam boys will take care of you with some gratuity such as a pack of cigarettes or a bottle of gasoline for their bikes. you need to bring your own ky lube.