• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SDP's doctor candidate

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Many of them are professional people.

imho they are more credible these professional people...not the ragtag sort.....Unfortunately this forum has a small ragtag army of racketeers, bandits, and murderers....vulgar mouths, obscene ass and profane tongues....

chilakak

Alfrescian
Loyal
imho they are more credible these professional people...not the ragtag sort.....Unfortunately this forum has a small ragtag army of racketeers, bandits, and murderers....vulgar mouths, obscene ass and profane tongues....

Siao kopi kia, if you find the community in this forum so distasteful, why do you keep coming back?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Siao kopi kia, if you find the community in this forum so distasteful, why do you keep coming back?

are you one of the ragtag army? why u so agitated by my statement? you got experienced this ragtag army or not? you got gang banged or not? old uncle kena badly ok...you wanted to try?

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
are you one of the ragtag army? why u so agitated by my statement? you got experienced this ragtag army or not? you got gang banged or not? old uncle kena badly ok...you wanted to try?

Wah piang ,old cock like u also got gang-raped.Bo Tua Bo Suaw.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good choice...but again....you never know...at the last minute....
they have a few potential ones....that doctor i read not bad also...dr wong and dr ang...

A doctor willing to risk his professional career to identify with the vocal SDP... only goes to show the stuff SDP is made of.

Hats off to the good doctor.

If he's not selected to be the SDP's man for the Punggol BE, then I hope that Dr Thambiah will be fielded for the 2016 GE..

Lets put aside our personal support to our favorite Political Parties, we need more good, qualified Oppo candidates like Dr Thambiah..

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
frankly sdp looks credible, but we don't really know what's going on...and who is who inside....we all know dr chee...quite well now.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so many smart people join SDP...

Unfortunately most of them, even the most talented like Vincent inherited the loony parts of SDP as well. Seriously, if they can stop acting like radicals for a while they stand a good chance in the election.

ChannelG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unfortunately most of them, even the most talented like Vincent inherited the loony parts of SDP as well. Seriously, if they can stop acting like radicals for a while they stand a good chance in the election.

Agree. Not to shout and look for GCT when touring the markets during walkabout and carry more babies. Adopt pro-residents approach since focus on issued would likely be localised.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

It is up to the people to decide if they are of good caliber. You might think that they are looney but not others.

To me being looney is the corruption of AIM by PAP current and ex-MPs. These are the looney ones who try ways and means to transfer taxpayers money to their own pockets.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
loony behaviour always brings down the party and its candidates. all it needs one stupid mistake and it's all down the drain...that's the price the loony has to pay...and the whole cycle repeats itself..year after year....sad.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

The most loony of them all... Ah Looney the mee siam mai hum!

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah SKponggol is nothing but a pAP dog,,,they trounce WP to make PAP look good,,,I really hope assholes and traitors like them will get their just desserts soon,,with the filth he sprouts,,,he must be damn free to write shit

Nope. I have never criticised SDP the party, policies, candidates whatsoever. I believe in "alternative", yes, even among opposition.
My post is factual, it simply refers to the kind of shit that came out of people like SKPonggol and the likes. There is a bunch of you jokers who seemed more focus on attacking WP than anything else... so much so that i suspected whether whacking other opposition parties is the main reason for your existence. Nevertheless i see that most of the SDP politicians are pretty decent... only a small factions of moronic supporters which if you want to do your party a favour... should do some self-reflection.