• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SDP - r they for democracy, human rights or both?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the foreign presses are giving chee more attention he needed than the local. why?

over here in this forum, chee's IB gang attacks people who don't agree with his action or the SDP's overall performance. and what are they best at boasting themselves?

don't tell me that those fellas, clones and "respectable" people or orginal copies who presented themselves here are actually from and representing SDP? if they are, it would be a great disservice to SDP. if they aren't, none fr SDP is clarifying it....so presumably they are and acting out of their own silly little 'self-righteousness'.

just how many supporters or IB clones are there in SDP is so bloody obvious.

my point is:

if they are preaching all those FREE SPEECH thing and at the same time their sdp clones were deployed to target victims, then what does all this self-glorification of SDP is leading themselves to?

would u like to comment on that.:smile:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the foreign presses are giving chee more attention he needed than the local. why?

over here in this forum, chee's IB gang attacks people who don't agree with his action or the SDP's overall performance. and what are they best at boasting themselves?

don't tell me that those fellas, clones and "respectable" people or orginal copies who presented themselves here are actually from and representing SDP? if they are, it would be a great disservice to SDP. if they aren't, none fr SDP is clarifying it....so presumably they are and acting out of their own silly little 'self-righteousness'.

just how many supporters or IB clones are there in SDP is so bloody obvious.

my point is:

if they are preaching all those FREE SPEECH thing and at the same time their sdp clones were deployed to target victims, then what does all this self-glorification of SDP is leading themselves to?

would u like to comment on that.:smile:

isn't it obvious? who is the local press? the PAP control the local mass media. the PAP loathe the Chee and SDP, of course they PAP controlled mass media would not give Chee and SDP as much coverage like the international media.

i didn't see SDP people attack people who disagree with them. its the SDP under constant attack by people who disagree with them. for example. your present thread, u talk about chee having personal vendetta. up till now, u cant show me any evidence to back up your claim.

there's nothing wrong to do a counter attack, a rebut to nonsensical message. and to people who is obsessive in attacking chee and SDP such as you, u don't expect SDP supporters to just sit back and let you own time own target to humtum them, do u??

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
isn't it obvious? who is the local press? the PAP control the local mass media. the PAP loathe the Chee and SDP, of course they PAP controlled mass media would not give Chee and SDP as much coverage like the international media.

i didn't see SDP people attack people who disagree with them. its the SDP under constant attack by people who disagree with them. for example. your present thread, u talk about chee having personal vendetta. up till now, u cant show me any evidence to back up your claim.

there's nothing wrong to do a counter attack, a rebut to nonsensical message. and to people who is obsessive in attacking chee and SDP such as you, u don't expect SDP supporters to just sit back and let you own time own target to humtum them, do u??

if chee still stubbornly keeps arguing "who's in the local press" then the same could be said of "who's in the foreign press"?

u didn't see SDP attacks becos u choose not to see.

chee's personal vendetta is so bloody obvious. again u choose not to see.

please repeat what is the most slogan SDP loves preaching about?

democracy, human rights and the ever hypocritical FREE SPEECH.....so i was wrong, right?...er..right, wrong?:confused:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
if chee still stubbornly keeps arguing "who's in the local press" then the same could be said of "who's in the foreign press"?

u didn't see SDP attacks becos u choose not to see.

chee's personal vendetta is so bloody obvious. again u choose not to see.

please repeat what is the most slogan SDP loves preaching about?

democracy, human rights and the ever hypocritical FREE SPEECH.....so i was wrong, right?...er..right, wrong?:confused:

If its bloody obvious, then show us. Please show us something.

Free speech meaning you could attack the SDP, but the SDP should just turn the other cheek and let you attack? So u keep on taking pot shot on SDP and Chee, why are u displease that some SDP supporter take potshot at you in return??

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
refer to oversize undies and sinking balls.

check chee's support level. if u cannot accept that fact, ur reasoning would be like the oversized undies n sinking balls.:(

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
old fart faggot fake monk PAP dog Bob Sim Kheng Hwee, temple thief, swindler, fraudster, cheat, con-artist, liar, deceiver, all rolled into one!

who dunno you also steal men undies from queenstown swimming pool!

are the stolen undies over-size .... LOL

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
refer to oversize undies and sinking balls.

check chee's support level. if u cannot accept that fact, ur reasoning would be like the oversized undies n sinking balls.:(

whats chee support level gotta do with YOU OBSESSED in attacking Chee??

Last edited:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
he lost, didn't he? and what reason he used to console himself and con the peasants?

pls dun throw me back the same question like a parrot. i won't answer:smile:

i didn't throw back a question like a parrot. its you throw all kind of shitty questions, fireworks, smoke here in this thread when i ask u simple question.

the question which i ask is relevant in your attacking of chee.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
he lost, didn't he? and what reason he used to console himself and con the peasants?

pls dun throw me back the same question like a parrot. i won't answer:smile:

lost what? wats the level of support gotta do with him trying to change the political tide?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
lost what? wats the level of support gotta do with him trying to change the political tide?

if there were ground support, chee would be an mp now and not a bankrupt. by the way, he brough that onto himself so dun blame it on the court. he also selfishly involved his sister and many others who acted blindly and foolishly with him.

chee doesn't care even if SDP is kapoot! he just wants revenge!

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
if there were ground support, chee would be an mp now and not a bankrupt. by the way, he brough that onto himself so dun blame it on the court. he also selfishly involved his sister and many others who acted blindly and foolishly with him.

chee doesn't care even if SDP is kapoot! he just wants revenge!

there were no ground support, so?? that doesn't mean one should stop criticizing PAP and LKY isn't it?

his sister and those who follow him are foolish? why is it foolish to pursue a noble cause in confronting the PAP authoritarian govt system? please tell.

what revenge my friend?? he is very very polite, civil, and humane in my point of view when he has the chance to face off with LKY in court. it could be fucking ugly but he didn't go all out. is that so call REVENGE??

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
old fart faggot fake monk PAP dog Bob Sim Kheng Hwee, temple thief, swindler, fraudster, cheat, con-artist, liar, deceiver, all rolled into one!

why you so fucking lor soh one?

just admit you're a PAP lanjiao sucking dog .... end of story!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
who wrote in sdp site? u should know better than us.
u asked questions, we suppose to answer u. we asked u and u can refuse to answer.

is this conversation getting anyway?

no, right? then better stop. u stick to ur view and allow me to remain mine. whoever is right, the results of support chee will gather eventually would show.

and please, don't crop up another reason that his undies is now too tight ffitting and he was too breathless to swim properly or even float.:p

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal

you want me to show you my lanjiao .... LOL

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
who wrote in sdp site? u should know better than us.
u asked questions, we suppose to answer u. we asked u and u can refuse to answer.

is this conversation getting anyway?

no, right? then better stop. u stick to ur view and allow me to remain mine. whoever is right, the results of support chee will gather eventually would show.

and please, don't crop up another reason that his undies is now too tight ffitting and he was too breathless to swim properly or even float.:p

what the hell u talking about?? fucking twisted convoluted. u fucking throw me a page of ten questions at the other thread, i didn't fucking answer u?? i had answer all your ten questions didn't i? chee bye, can twist until like that?

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal

you want me to show you my lanjiao .... LOL

fucking unbelievable that bob sim. throw me ten questions, i answer everyone, and then he said i didn't answer his questions.

Last edited: