• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SDP congratulates Ms Lee Li Lian and WP for their victory in Punggol East by-election

droopal

Alfrescian
Loyal
SDP congratulates Ms Lee Li Lian and WP for their victory in Punggol East by-election

http://www.tremeritus.com/2013/01/29/sdp-congratulates-ms-lee-li-lian-and-wp-for-their-victory-in-punggol-east-by-election/

The SDP congratulates Ms Lee Li Lian and the Workers’ Party for their victory in the Punggol East By-election. We share a common goal of improving the lives of our fellow citizens. We would also like to recognise the other candidates who ran a diligent campaign.

The SDP believes that in politics the welfare of the people must be the bedrock of all effort. We will continue to develop alternative policies and present the people with a vision of a happier and more secure future.

We will push on with our groundwork which helps us to identify the struggles of the citizens and feeds into our policy development. We continue to stand ready to work with all parties to promote the prosperity and well-being of our fellow citizens.

Singapore Democrats
27 Jan 2013 (Sun)

[Source]: http://www.facebook.com/yoursdp

songsongpunggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: SDP congratulates Ms Lee Li Lian and WP for their victory in Punggol East by-elec

bunch of sdp feel so good like they were partly responsibe for lll wins.

who are you kidding? :biggrin:

FredTan76

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: SDP congratulates Ms Lee Li Lian and WP for their victory in Punggol East by-elec

SDP haz lost half of it's CEC & members after e BE2013 @PE fiasco thanks to CSJ.
CSJ has succeeded in destroying SDP 2x

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal

I won't be surprise if some good people leave SDP and attempt to join WP.

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal

Still, it was a good move for SDP not to join in the contest eventually (despite the earlier stupid proposal and stunt).

In 20/20 hindsight, it was the least damaging to both pocket and reputation.

godiva

Alfrescian
Loyal

SDP Letter is 1 sentence congratulates. Rest of letter blow own trumpet.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal

CSJ & SDP's shamelessness are reaching new levels.

Not surprising that some good people are now abandoning them.

marjojohn

Alfrescian
Loyal

CSJ & SDP's shamelessness are reaching new levels.

Not surprising that some good people are now abandoning them.

The very first day CSJ entered politics, all his action tell us he's not interested to go into Parliament, he only wana blow trumpet that he's opposition and for the people but all his action is to tell you to vote PAP. This man CSJ will never ever go into Parliament!!!IF he ever get in it's bcos PAP wana him there to paint the opposition bad otherwise never ever. He's paid !!!! I nver trust him from Day 1 and I m now seeing progress in the opposition movement.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

The very first day CSJ entered politics, all his action tell us he's not interested to go into Parliament, he only wana blow trumpet that he's opposition and for the people but all his action is to tell you to vote PAP. This man CSJ will never ever go into Parliament!!!IF he ever get in it's bcos PAP wana him there to paint the opposition bad otherwise never ever. He's paid !!!! I nver trust him from Day 1 and I m now seeing progress in the opposition movement.

I hope he loses his deposit next election.