• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SDP and the coming GE - An interesting journey

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have 3 points to make:

1. If you challenge someone to sue you, identify yourself.

2. GMS is one of the most fidel and faithfully married man I've ever known.

3. The Tampines shop story was a slander concocted in the old forum when someone spying on him saw him with his sister who was assisting him in the shop.

Tan Kim Kim shitting in his pants liao!

CCBcsj

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at his hands? So aqua. Then eyes closed. He should really attend grooming classes if he wants to engage in public speaking!

You mean speeches like this?:eek::eek::eek:

<object width="240" height="193"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kLQd14y8mTs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kLQd14y8mTs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Ilovelamb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will challenge you to show yourself then I will accept your challenge to sue you to your last penny. Game enough?

Well, you can try SPH. I don't mind to get more funding from SPH for my party's election campaign. I seriously need that you know! I will donate all money I get from you as well as SPH, if they are stupid enough to listen to your rubbish, to my party to finance more candidates. Thank you for helping me with this one.

Goh Meng Seng

I seriously think you should not waste your precious time in this forum, dealing with unknown personality from IMH? Why not spend more time at the coffeeshop shaking hands with the folks or just chit chat with real people on the street.:o

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
So Tan Kim Kim is talking bull?

LOL! If he can be trusted, pigs can fly. Well, I will let SPH has the golden opportunity. Contact Tan Kim Kim, get his "rubbish story" but before publishing it, ask him to put his name to where his mouth is. Get his identity for "safeguard". If what he said is "truth", he should have no problem with that and SPH will have "witness" to call for defence.

If that happens, I will first sue SPH and SPH will have to reveal who Tan Kim Kim is. Then I will sue Tan Kim Kim as well. Let him defend his words or go and eat dust.

Goh Meng Seng

CCBcsj

Alfrescian
Loyal
Didn't you get booted out of WP for talking like this?

LOL! If he can be trusted, pigs can fly. Well, I will let SPH has the golden opportunity. Contact Tan Kim Kim, get his "rubbish story" but before publishing it, ask him to put his name to where his mouth is. Get his identity for "safeguard". If what he said is "truth", he should have no problem with that and SPH will have "witness" to call for defence.

If that happens, I will first sue SPH and SPH will have to reveal who Tan Kim Kim is. Then I will sue Tan Kim Kim as well. Let him defend his words or go and eat dust.

Goh Meng Seng

Or for lying through your teeth about numbers:

My estimate is about 500 turn out.

Goh Meng Seng

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Goh Meng Seng

SPH can simply quote a netter. Its fair comment for them to run an article that a netter accused you and they are not liable.

Ilovelamb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought this thread is about SDP and the coming GE - An interesting journey ?? I realise SBF always have these kind of shit and then the focus will be direct to no where :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I seriously think you should not waste your precious time in this forum, dealing with unknown personality from IMH? Why not spend more time at the coffeeshop shaking hands with the folks or just chit chat with real people on the street.:o

Well, normally I will ignore him. But I just need to get more funding... aiming at 30 candidates will need a lot more resources. Just lets see whether he take the bait. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

CCBcsj

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, normally I will ignore him. But I just need to get more funding... aiming at 30 candidates will need a lot more resources. Just lets see whether he take the bait. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

If your candidate cannot even afford the deposit, they have no business being candidates in the first place.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
SPH can simply quote a netter. Its fair comment for them to run an article that a netter accused you and they are not liable.

Nope. SPH is smarter than that. Their lawyers have advised them otherwise. Reporting unfounded rumors which is defamatory is liable for defamation suit. PAP has sued so many foreign press over "opinion" or "fair comments" which are regarded as "defamatory". So let Tan Kim Kim try. Shhhh... I need his and SPH's money to finance my party's elections lah!

Goh Meng Seng

Ilovelamb

Alfrescian
Loyal

Goh Meng Seng

Are you serious? If getting funding thru this kind of tactic then sorry to say you dun deserve to win in the elections and I have lost my respect for you. Loser mentality, you should be able to get your funding through your own resorces, business or investment! You sound worst than PAP:oIo:

CCBcsj

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bigger people than you have sued SPH and lost. By the time Davi is finished with cross examining you, which will include your abrupt departure from the WP, the only parliament you will every be running for is the one in your dreams.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
If your candidate cannot even afford the deposit, they have no business being candidates in the first place.

Utter rubbish. You mean only the rich is qualified to be candidates? Which elitist school do you come from?

Goh Meng Seng

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Are you serious? If getting funding thru this kind of tactic then sorry to say you dun deserve to win in the elections and I have lost my respect for you. Loser mentality, you should be able to get your funding through your own resorces, business or investment! You sound worst than PAP:oIo:

Well, what loser mentality? This is ONE BIG SOURCE of funding! It is the SURE WIN source of money! :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

CCBcsj

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope. SPH is smarter than that. Their lawyers have advised them otherwise. Reporting unfounded rumors which is defamatory is liable for defamation suit. PAP has sued so many foreign press over "opinion" or "fair comments" which are regarded as "defamatory". So let Tan Kim Kim try. Shhhh... I need his and SPH's money to finance my party's elections lah!

Goh Meng Seng

Tomorrow's Papers' Headlines

Goh Meng Seng Threatens to Sue Netizen for Allegations of Adultry

NSP Secretary General has on the popular Sammyboy Forum threatened to sue one "Tan Kim Kim" for defamation. It appears that "Tan Kim Kim" has accused Goh of committing adultry with a PRC woman. As of press time, we were unable to contact either Goh or "Tan" for any comment.

Box

If Tan Kim Kim is unable to prove that Goh was indeed an adulter, Goh could sue Tan for defamation.

Let's see how much money you will be paying Davi after a lawsuit on this article :biggrin:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Bigger people than you have sued SPH and lost. By the time Davi is finished with cross examining you, which will include your abrupt departure from the WP, the only parliament you will every be running for is the one in your dreams.

Well, try me on this one. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
OK, it's my guess and your guess is as good as mine, the other eventuality materalised. In any case, Sembawang is not an SMC, it's not even just another GRC, it's the biggest GRC by population in Singapore, worth about 200,000 votes.

Yes, I know Sembawang is the biggest GRC, I'm not drunk (YET). Actually Sembawang in the last GE was worth about 170,000 votes. You want a vote swing of 37,000 in the event that WP contest Sembawang rather than SDP? That is a vote swing of 21%, which would have made Sembawang trash even Aljunied GRC.

Admit it, Ramseth. In terms of numbers, argument and logic, tonight you have lost to me. :smile::p:o:biggrin::eek::cool::rolleyes::wink:

Now I need another glass.. excusez moi....