• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Scroobal, when will you write us a book?

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ever noticed something? Has writing books been part of public service?

Who is paying for their publishing?

First Harry had lots to tell so he wrote a book, then another, and another...

Then fat Nathan wrote a book...

Now Balaji has a book...

Soon there'll be 81 books???

Scroobal, when will you write a book?

paulhong

Alfrescian
Loyal
TJS, Andrew Kuan & Tan Cheng Bock also writing books. Let's not forget CSJ, JBJ wrote books too!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its a phenomenon all around the English speaking world. Many actually fund their own books.

By the way, I take great pains to write in a disjointed manner, full of spelling errors, missing words and in an abrasive, arrogant and bull-shitting style to create a false persona and hide my identity. Writing a book is a big no no.

Few can pick up veins of information and that is the idea.
Ever noticed something? Has writing books been part of public service?

Who is paying for their publishing?

First Harry had lots to tell so he wrote a book, then another, and another...

Then fat Nathan wrote a book...

Now Balaji has a book...

Soon there'll be 81 books???

Scroobal, when will you write a book?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's not a phenomenon peculiar to the English speaking world. It's the same all over the world when money is concerned. If your name doesn't inspire confidence that your book would sell profitably, you'd have to put up your own money first to get it printed and published. When you name does, they'd pay you first to write whatever rubbish.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Its a phenomenon all around the English speaking world. Many actually fund their own books.

By the way, I take great pains to write in a disjointed manner, full of spelling errors, missing words and in an abrasive, arrogant and bull-shitting style to create a false persona and hide my identity. Writing a book is a big no no.

And yet when you are quite engrossed and focused on it, the writing style becomes rather clear and straight to the point. Subconciously you might be trying to tell us something in the right manner.

Whistle blowing is not an art, it done by the individual and every individual has his own style no need to emulate anyone else.

Last edited:

refulgence

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks for the caveat, bro.

As you have conceded, your writings dissimulate more than they inform.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not sure if you got message. Nothing to do with whistle blowing. Here is a clue - how do Universities detect plagiarism?

And yet when you are quite engrossed and focused on it, the writing style becomes rather clear and straight to the point. Subconciously you might be trying to tell us something in the right manner.Whistle blowing is not an art, it done by the individual and every individual has his own style no need to emulate anyone else.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no misinformation involved. It will be patently wrong to do so. Satire is a whole different ball game and that is a personal folly.
Thanks for the caveat, bro.As you have conceded, your writings dissimulate more than they inform.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If your name doesn't inspire confidence that your book would sell profitably, you'd have to put up your own money first to get it printed and published. When you name does, they'd pay you first to write whatever rubbish.

Now I know why I have to go solo. But I remain quietly confident mine will be a success. Should give Hard Truths a good fight. But must runroad first. Otherwise kena ISA and OSA.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not sure if you got message. Nothing to do with whistle blowing. Here is a clue - how do Universities detect plagiarism?

I got the message all right, and pray tell how do universities detect plagarism? I supposed everything today is scanned and cross checked for references online and earlier assignments.

Whistle blowing sounds more dignified than deepthroating, you know what i am getting across.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now I know why I have to go solo. But I remain quietly confident mine will be a success. Should give Hard Truths a good fight. But must runroad first. Otherwise kena ISA and OSA.

No need to run road. Sentosa is now occupied by RWS not ISD, LOL!

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha..just yanking yr chain..

The book doesnt have to be serious stuff you know? Why don't you put yr Tales from the Istana, for example, into a book? That will be a light hearted piece of shit. Hell, stretch it over a span from the first EP to the present. Write under a pseudonym. Production costs can't be costly and can publish in India or china. It's only the IP rights. If you forgo the royalties, somebody might pick up the job?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will try and make it a little clearer.

When you write in a disjointed manner, full of spelling errors, missing words and in an abrasive, arrogant and bull-shitting style, people get put off. Emotions kick in, people don't take it seriously, and judgements are formed. Which is the right thing to do in 90% of the time. At the same time, algorithms can't pick out the author's identity. It serves 2 purpose - tenure and preservation.

Then you have 10% who look at the message and not the messenger. Overtime, they see a pattern and if they are close to the pulse of the country, they get the message. Intuition will call for initial corroboration which is self preserving mechanism. People in public life in a constrained society know what to lace and when to lace. How Kwon Ping, Tharman, Tommy Koh, Peter Lim, etc are good at it. The intent is to address the discerning ones.

These are interesting times.

I do this because this Govt has not been honest with its citizens.

I got the message all right, and pray tell how do universities detect plagarism? I supposed everything today is scanned and cross checked for references online and earlier assignments.

Whistle blowing sounds more dignified than deepthroating, you know what i am getting across.

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
you dont write in a disjointed manner, full of spelling errors, missing words and in an abrasive, arrogant and bull-shitting style.. write a book, call it the Cold Hard Truth or something. i am sure we will all support :smile:

captainxerox

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then you have 10% who look at the message and not the messenger. Overtime, they see a pattern and if they are close to the pulse of the country, they get the message. Intuition will call for initial corroboration which is self preserving mechanism. People in public life in a constrained society know what to lace and when to lace. How Kwon Ping, Tharman, Tommy Koh, Peter Lim, etc are good at it. The intent is to address the discerning ones.

but the discerning ones already know the messages. akin to preaching to the choir. and discerning people are generally in the minority.

anyway, you would make tons of pocket money. with old school book store business models folding, maybe you can pitch it as a subscription chapter by chapter e-book!

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Contraband information. The message may contain the information that there are 10 lightbulbs in a room while the State Press says there is only 5. How you interpret it is very much up to you. Intention is to inform and not to sway or preach.

but the discerning ones already know the messages. akin to preaching to the choir. and discerning people are generally in the minority.

anyway, you would make tons of pocket money. with old school book store business models folding, maybe you can pitch it as a subscription chapter by chapter e-book!

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Contraband information. The message may contain the information that there are 10 lightbulbs in a room while the State Press says there is only 5. How you interpret it is very much up to you. Intention is to inform and not to sway or preach.

If the government has really smart people on the darkside, they already know who would know as much as you know (regardless whether you are one or a collective) within a range of 10-20 persons and to sieve down further to a 80-90% accuracy is easy. But to me, it does not matter anymore. Systemic failure is accelerating faster than the old man can sneeze. Part of this comes from increasing the population as population increases stress systemic infrastructure, soft and hard. Given the paranoia and the abuse of power for petty egotistical needs, too many wrong people are in positions from bottom to the top that require effectively delivery to keep the system moving. We have a case of big square pegs located on top of small round holes due to stupidity. Some people are in denial that the systemic cracks are just one of a few anomalies. Do not worry, they will come in larger and larger numbers till nobody cares what the dogs say and there will be no quick fix solution nor pacifying money to solve it. Endgame for this round is decided. Next round is interesting as Singapore is up for the taking within and without the national boundaries. Nobody knows what it will look like, and whether there is money in or out of this country will not change the attractiveness of this important geographical/logistical hub-node - well short of those few unspeakable cataclysmic events that occurs once in a billion years. I did not decide this, the actions decide the logical consequence in the real physical world.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the way, I take great pains to write in a disjointed manner, full of spelling errors, missing words and in an abrasive, arrogant and bull-shitting style to create a false persona and hide my identity. .
hahaha......lol......bull shitting style to hide identity????
like that sure win what.....
kukubird is kuku so not impressed.