• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

scroobal u cant win every time

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
scroobal aka mr tan u cant win every time.

let me tell u why. do u know u can be track down even u use strongvpn. a man was arrested last year for email harass, he use strongvpn too, but he was caught. it was not report in papers. dats y you dun know.

but i will let u off for now since u stop. dun try to win every time scroobal, u will regret it sooner or later

Last edited:

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
scroobal other pple surrender to u because you can fool your supporters aka low life dogs aka cocksucker bastards

i will never surrender to u. dun forget the man whose career u destroy, he will also never surrender to u.

one day ur strongvpn will fail u, mark my word

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

let me tell u why. do u know u can be track down even u use strongvpn. a man was arrested last year for email harass, he use strongvpn too, but he was caught. it was not report in papers. dats y you dun know.

but i will let u off for now since u stop. dun try to win every time scroobal, u will regret it sooner or later

err... what the fuck did he do????

i thought he is just here to act like he is some god... why you take it so seriously...?? and i think that screw fucker is some kind of weird character who need a therapy.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
scroobal other pple surrender to u because you can fool your supporters aka low life dogs aka cocksucker bastards

i will never surrender to u. dun forget the man whose career u destroy, he will also never surrender to u.

are you sure pple "surrender" to him. wahahhahahahahh... surrender in what sense? bend down and let him screw??? how can a person destroy another person's career in a forum.

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
are you sure pple "surrender" to him. wahahhahahahahh... surrender in what sense? bend down and let him screw??? how can a person destroy another person's career in a forum.

those who surrender to scroobal, they just want to move on and let matter rest.

u think pple are really afraid of scroobal? he is but a low life nobody. his wife left him when he was much younger, he has been lonely so he take his vicious nature out on others

scroobal if i will let your info to d forum piece by piece, can u tahan?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

u think pple are really afraid of scroobal? he is but a low life nobody. his wife left him when he was much younger, he has been lonely so he take his vicious nature out on others

hey, you what, CID or what... you can find out pple's particulars.. what he do? What you mean surrender.. surrender as in what..? why you assume that there are people who are afraid of him. very very does not make sense leh.

Last edited:

tankuku

Alfrescian
Loyal

You stupid ugly dickhead. Read my nick. tan ku ku (wait long long). Because assholes here keep blah this blah that, talk so much cock yet it's been three years now and nothing is done except empty talk. YAWN. Hahahahaha..

Last edited:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you NATO ( no action talk only! )

150407021e5ee88130fbf9e89f68c1185ff14079.jpg

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am useless. Everytime say will get him but always nothing happens.

Member List
Gоd Meng Seng

Gоd Meng Seng
Alfrescian (M)

0 Friends
Gоd Meng Seng has not made any friends yet
Recent Visitors
The last 1 visitor(s) to this page were:
God Meng Seng*
This page has had 9 visits
About Me
Friends
Basic Information
Statistics
Total Posts
Total Posts:

Posts Per Day:

General Information
Last Activity:
Today 11:19 AM

Referrals:

Tonychatter

Alfrescian
Loyal

Can't you speak like a literate human being? :eek: Oh i forgot. You are a Sinkie.

Tonychatter

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why do u behave like a lowlife Sinkie? Is it true - you can take a Sinkie out of Sinkieland, but you cannot take the pussy out of him?

Scroobal has made some serious allegations against many individuals. If he dares to post and name the parties involved, why should his identity be protected? I can understand if you do not know his identity yet and try to do a bait, but after a while it gets old.

TheFootballer

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ok God. We all get the point. Story near ending liaoz. Must buy StrongVPN. Will heed the Advise.:rolleyes:

Last edited: