• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Scientists Stunned by First Proofs of Contaminated DNA getting absorbed into Human Cells

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
Making claim that one cannot prove it using scientific methods isn’t science but scientism, ideology and propaganda. Science isn’t theory. It can be tested, measured, observed, demonstrated and proven. Not theory please.

I think you got divided by controlled opposition and start pushing an ideology that you yourself cannot prove lol

It is in the medical records. U can go search. Your one Simi nano is more likely some kindergarten joke. U study until how high? Weird lor.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can’t even prove it and have to use “scientists said” U need an authority to tell you what to do already demonstrated your level of intelligence. Well, I don’t need an authority to tell me what i need to believe lol

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
Making claim that one cannot prove it using scientific methods isn’t science but scientism, ideology and propaganda. Science isn’t theory. It can be tested, measured, observed, demonstrated and proven. Not theory please.

I think you got divided by controlled opposition and start pushing an ideology that you yourself cannot prove lol.

What more worse now, it has become part of your belief system lol

Ur nano theory study from which kindergarten one? Can share the article if any?

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-023-40103-x

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can’t even prove it and have to use “scientists said” U need an authority to tell you what to do already demonstrated your level of intelligence. Well, I don’t need an authority to tell me what i need to believe lol

Of course. Ppl from kindergarten or Woodbridge will hallucinations.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is the point for you to live in this world if you need authoritative figure to tell you what to do? Lol.
Keep nano and nano but how did those ppl died. Unless those before died visited u in yishun. Please stop trolling in my thread. U can open another nano one since it show is coming soon.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
If scientists said covid vaccines are safe and effective, why are you scared taking it? Double standards much lol

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Keep nano and nano but how did those ppl died. Unless those before died visited u in yishun. Please stop trolling in my thread. U can open another nano one since it show is coming soon.
Not trolling but people who don’t understand science needs some wake up call

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...rvival-for-patients-with-common-lymphoma/amp/

What To Know About Adcetris—Pfizer’s Cancer Drug Extended Survival For Patients With Common Lymphoma​

Ty Roush
Forbes Staff
I cover breaking news.
Mar 12, 2024,11:10am EDT

TOPLINE​

Pfizer’s cancer drug Adcetris extended survival in patients with a common form of lymphoma in a late-stage trial, the company announced Tuesday, supporting Pfizer’s efforts to expand into cancer treatments amid declining Covid vaccine sales.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pfizer is betting big on cancer drugs to turn business around after Covid decline – here’s what to know​

PUBLISHED SUN, MAR 10 20248:00 AM EDT
thumbnail

Annika Kim Constantino@ANNIKAKIMC
WATCH LIVE
KEY POINTS
  • Pfizer is betting on cancer drugs to help it regain its footing after a rocky year marked by the rapid decline of its Covid business.
  • The pharmaceutical giant has been trying to shore up investor sentiment after its shares fell more than 40% in 2023.
  • Pfizer says its combined drug pipeline with cancer drugmaker Seagen could produce at least eight blockbuster medicines by 2030.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pfizer’s existing oncology portfolio is also facing some competitive pressure. Revenue from the blockbuster breast cancer drug Ibrance and prostate cancer treatment Xtandi, which Pfizer shares with Astellas Pharma, has declined over the past year. Both drugs are expected to lose market exclusivity in 2027.

Still, some analysts came out of the investor day feeling encouraged.

“The company is facing a number of challenges, but we believe the event was a success in laying out a path for the oncology business to help offset upcoming patent losses, and drive growth in the future,” Guggenheim analysts wrote in a note Tuesday.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

Long-term commercial strategy​

Pfizer used the investor event to formally introduce its new business division dedicated to cancer research and to lay out a long-term strategy for it through the end of the decade.

That oncology unit hosts a sprawling portfolio of experimental medicines that Pfizer and Seagen discovered or acquired through deals, as well as the treatments both companies have long been selling.

The unit is led by Chris Boshoff, a longtime Pfizer executive who most recently served as the company’s head of cancer research and development.

“As a newly combined organization, our expertise and collective capabilities are now amplified to deliver even more impact for patients than each company could do by itself,” Boshoff said last week to kick off the event.

Boshoff highlighted the scale of Pfizer’s capabilities, noting it has 10 manufacturing sites producing cancer drugs on three continents, while Seagen had just one. He also pointed to Pfizer’s commercial presence in more than 100 countries and a customer-facing commercial team that is triple the size of Seagen’s.

Pfizer did not provide a specific sales projection for its oncology franchise by 2030. But the company said it expects roughly two-thirds of risk-adjusted oncology revenue to come from new drugs and new indications — or treatment uses — for existing products by the end of the decade.