• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Scientists Stunned by First Proofs of Contaminated DNA getting absorbed into Human Cells

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oncologists huat big time. Then again, who will treat them when the doctors die off one by one? :sneaky:

Even oncology can treat. How long can that person last? If up lorry economy also die. Where got country that betrays it's own ppl?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where got country that betrays it's own ppl?

A regime which rubs shoulders with the globalists always betrays its own people.

Look no further than the anti-carbon nonsense.

And Shitty Times giving the real-life version of Dr Evil interview time. :rolleyes:

maxresdefault.jpg

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
A regime which rubs shoulders with the globalists always betrays its own people.

Look no further than the anti-carbon nonsense.

And Shitty Times giving the real-life version of Dr Evil interview time. :rolleyes:

maxresdefault.jpg

Chee bye kum gong sinkies still go vote that wef cake leng stooge as sinkapore president

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
realized alot of sinkies are stupid. told my fren to stop taking after 3 mrna. told him if really no choice go pay for sinopharm. then checked bakc with him again he actually go take 4th dose.
once they kenna they will not be delusions liao. what they have is because of blind fate for the papaya. thinking garment is always doing the right things for them.

imagine sinkapore 90% took mrna gene therapy. left 10% unvax and inactivated jabs. if 50% of those mrna jabbed kenna tachi the implications to the economy will be huge. go chai png maybe seller dead liao. go see doc maybe doc also dead liao.
All the jabs were the same and it contains nanotechnology. Nanotechnology is the future in medical science. The reason why many gets covid because they have nanotechnology in their body.

Don’t waste time on vaccinated people if they refuse critical thinking. They might become remotely mind-controlled already

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the jabs were the same and it contains nanotechnology. Nanotechnology is the future in medical science. The reason why many gets covid because they have nanotechnology in their body.

Don’t waste time on vaccinated people if they refuse critical thinking. They might become remotely mind-controlled already

is not simi nano or nato tech. it is the why how mrna going into your cells tell it to create what spike protein. dun listen to those simi nano tech with 5g android 14 or ios 13 nonsense. how to run simi nano tech without power. actually mrna is weak so it order to work. it will need something to weaken your immune system so mrna can invade your cell. but that turns off your immune cancer survalence system.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
is not simi nano or nato tech. it is the why how mrna going into your cells tell it to create what spike protein. dun listen to those simi nano tech with 5g android 14 or ios 13 nonsense. how to run simi nano tech without power. actually mrna is weak so it order to work. it will need something to weaken your immune system so mrna can invade your cell. but that turns off your immune cancer survalence system.
I don’t think you have research enough. Spike proteins are just fictional construct. Everything about this nanotechnology leads to smart cities, internet of bodies that WEF is establishing.

These nanotechnology doesn’t need electricity to power up. As you know we live within magnetic field and electromagnetic frequencies are everywhere

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don’t think you have research enough. Spike proteins are just fictional construct. Everything about this nanotechnology leads to smart cities, internet of bodies that WEF is establishing.

These nanotechnology doesn’t need electricity to power up. As you know we live within magnetic field and electromagnetic frequencies are everywhere

so smart city then kill all the people become kosong city. actually it is the mrna causing immune to weaken to so invade your cells. then producing spike protein non stop and then will have inflammation. then cancer activated.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
so smart city then kill all the people become kosong city. actually it is the mrna causing immune to weaken to so invade your cells. then producing spike protein non stop and then will have inflammation. then cancer activated.
Their objective is control, killing excess people is just part of the plan. Please understand the ultimate goals of WEF. Your spike protein is a fictional construct and never existed. By your definition, spike protein will kill everyone one day lol

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
Their objective is control, killing excess people is just part of the plan. Please understand the ultimate goals of WEF. Your spike protein is a fictional construct and never existed. By your definition, spike protein will kill everyone one day lol

is not the spike protein. virus one will cleared up. but asking your cells to generate non stop spike protein is not. u better go read those real docs like

Sucharit Bhakdi, kevin mckernan, Peter McCullough etc. Not simi nano sim card, google drive tech.

when ppl say simi nano tech giving authorites to accused those ppl of antivax because those sounds really stupid.

u never read deagel 2025 prediction done in 2017 meh? usa will only have 99 million left because 70% vaxxed.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
is not the spike protein. virus one will cleared up. but asking your cells to generate non stop spike protein is not. u better go read those real docs like

Sucharit Bhakdi, kevin mckernan, Peter McCullough etc. Not simi nano sim card, google drive tech.

when ppl say simi nano tech giving authorites to accused those ppl of antivax because those sounds really stupid.

u never read deagel 2025 prediction done in 2017 meh? usa will only have 99 million left because 70% vaxxed.
If you could sense fear mongering when they are spreading information then it is not information but misinformation. I doubt you can sense it.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you could sense fear mongering when they are spreading information then it is not information but misinformation. I doubt you can sense it.

u mean who? those docs are prominently anti mrna. if you dun know or watch their videos means u are not following at all.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The only notable fearmongering and misinformation I see is from this bitch.

1626946095413-png.116962

Then there's this guy, but he's a Pharma-bought and paid for doctor, so that is to be expected.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
u mean who? those docs are prominently anti mrna. if you dun know or watch their videos means u are not following at all.
i only know they are fear-mongers all the time. I also don’t think u understand Qanon and controlled oppositions.

So you mean Sinovac and Sinopharms are safe? I hope you are not lying to yourself

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
i only know they are fear-mongers all the time. I also don’t think u understand Qanon and controlled oppositions.

So you mean Sinovac and Sinopharms are safe? I hope you are not lying to yourself

u dunno the difference between tech

read this will give u an idea. not simi nano, 5g, ssd, etc